Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i asked a group of girls WHERE IS THE Station, they ran away

OGcel

OGcel

Captain
wtf is this bro, god is trolling me at this POINT AND FUCK HIM

I am 1.62m and very skinny but same would happen to me, when I was 15 the daughter of my parent's friend started crying and ran away when she saw me (they visited our house)

the fear in these toilet eyes traumatized me

I am 1.62m and very skinny but same would happen to me, when I was 15 the daughter of my parent's friend started crying and ran away when she saw me (they visited our house)
babies always crying to me im tired of this fkin life bro why we have to endure all of this we aint humans like others?

Use Google Maps instead

Also mogs me for having the balls to ask a group of girls something

babies always crying to me im tired of this fkin life bro why we have to endure all of this we aint humans like others?
:feelsbadman:

10% Height shaming
@Friezacel

Bro is your height :feelskek:

did you remember to take a shower, put on deodorant and brush your teeth like a good boy before you went out?

the daughter of my parent's friend started crying and ran away when she saw me
brutal

Happened to me also, but I was the one visiting.

You should’ve asked a guy

tell them to keep running for chad They’re pathetic They are probably chasing for there tall and brave prince charming to come rescue them They want their little fantasy world to come to life

I don't think I am human like others and you probably aren't to some degree either. Me a lot of degrees. I am pretty sure I am brain damaged and lost my humanity somewhere.