Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I asked a liberal Asian women who claims she doesn’t care about looks, race or money if she would ever date an Indian and this was her response

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★

“Indian boys are smell”

And a bonus

A lot of the girls I asked this unmatched me immediately upon asking

Not even Chadpreet has it easy these days. It's beyond over 4 currycels.

JFL It's over for Indians in the west.

Liberalism is just the etiquette that everyone lives with much like being a Christian in the medieval ages. You don't have to really believe in it you just need to superficially approve so that the powers that be see you're well locked in place.

That monologue by the Asian girl was genuinely hilarious, although also highly depressing.

Ouch.

Yet IT from that throne of white privilege deny the racepill exists.

S M E L L
M
E
L
L

Foids can't even be honest with themselves.

Ouch.

Yet IT from that throne of white privilege deny the racepill exists.
Over for non-whites. No darky will get laid in 2020.
Liberalism is just the etiquette that everyone lives with much like being a Christian in the medieval ages. You don't have to really believe in it you just need to superficially approve so that the powers that be see you're well locked in place.
Liberalism = WhiteBitchism

That’s life some people get there kicks stomping on a dream

Being a curry is death sentence

advice to OP, say "brown" instead of "Indian"

Notice how she wants someone "humble" and "gentle." You can't be humble unless you have some positive qualities to be humble about. You can't be gentle, unless you're already strong, else you'd just be weak.

advice to OP, say "brown" instead of "Indian"

Both are virtually synonymous. But those foids who are more cultured and aware of the diversity of brown people will know not all curries (including pakis, Indians, Iranians, kurds) look like this.

STOP SMELLING ME YOU SLANT EYED FREAK!

Gee I wonder what she means by “he couldn’t protect me”

fighting success pill strikes again. 99.999% chance the Vietnamese guy was a manlet..

Just look like you can kill people theory.

"I don't care if he is white or yellow"

Notice how she only mentioned those two races. White because she wants to fuck white dudes, and yellow because it's been culturally ingrained in her by her parents that she should date asians.

Something tells me the second pic is a Chadfish and the first one is not.

It's over for us currycels. I will be sure to take 3x more showers per minute to compensate for my subhuman smelliness

Why is she talk weird?

Indians find their own women so disgusting that they sell their sisters and daughters into sex slavery to be used and murdered. Why are Indians so unattractive? Is it the inbreeding?

I mean, who would have sex with any of these women or even want them as a sex slave lol:

Indians find their own women so disgusting that they sell their sisters and daughters into sex slavery to be used and murdered. Why are Indians so unattractive? Is it the inbreeding?

I mean, who would have sex with any of these women or even want them as a sex slave lol:

saw the ross kemp vid fuck I had no idea it was that bad in india in regards to trafficking children those traffickers need to be tied up kicked to death for doing that to those kids.

Foids can't even be honest with themselves.

Foids do not even have a concept of honesty and objective truth. In feminized universities do they now teach that objective truth is an invention of the white men. In a way, they are right, of course.

Women are not even liars in the sense that they know the truth, value the truth, and conceal the truth. They are more like bullshitters who do not even care, do not have a concept of truth/lie, and just babble whatever currently suits them.

This is one of the reasons why it is so ridiculous to let women study and listen to their opinions. Women are for mindless smalltalk and that's it.

Both are virtually synonymous. But those foids who are more cultured and aware of the diversity of brown people will know not all curries (including pakis, Indians, Iranians, kurds) look like this.

View attachment 193204
If it includes nations besides India then it's not synonymous, even if it's all pretty much the same race.

NGL 'demons of the punjab' dr who ep kinda made me cry

Couldn't protect. Does she live in Paleolithic period?

She literally says she doesn't care if he's white or yellow. Notice how she doesn't say black or brown? Also, second girl is still open to Indians, she didn't fully exclude Indians, just the subhuman ones.

She literally says she doesn't care if he's white or yellow. Notice how she doesn't say black or brown? Also, second girl is still open to Indians, she didn't fully exclude Indians, just the subhuman ones.
Read between the lines

If I asked her if she liked white dudes she would have been ”teehee of course”

Read between the lines

If I asked her if she liked white dudes she would have been ”teehee of course”
That is because she thinks the white guy is GL. It is just a racial bias that the average white guy is more attractive.

Potent suifuel for currycels. You get unmatched simply for mentioning our existence JFL.

Potent suifuel for currycels. You get unmatched simply for mentioning our existence JFL.
I once had some foid unmatch me just for asking if they wanted to grab some Indian food with me JFL

Why you even have matches? Is it a chadfish account or are you a fakecel?

Chad could smell like horse shit and still would have noodlewhores chasing after him cause of his skin colour and bones, JFL

"I like x y z"
does a b c.

Fuck up roastie