Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I asked ChatGPT to larp as a Foid who gets wet for tall men.

$carecrow

$carecrow

Crucify Your Dreams
-
"In my personal experience, I've always found myself drawn to taller men. It's not that I hold any negative feelings towards shorter guys; it's just that there's something inherently appealing to me about a taller stature. I enjoy the feeling of being enveloped in a hug or being able to comfortably rest my head on his shoulder. It's not just about physical height; there's a sense of security and presence that taller men often exude. Of course, I understand that height is just one aspect of a person, and it's never the only thing I consider when connecting with someone. Personalities, shared interests, and emotional compatibility matter a great deal too. While I might have a preference, I believe that forming meaningful connections is what truly makes a relationship fulfilling. Every individual is unique, and finding someone who understands and accepts you is what really counts."

Your waifubot will say this everyday

Sounds like what a real woman would say.