Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I ate mealworms today and they were tasty (Soy Warning)

IncelsNeverCry

IncelsNeverCry

Taste yuman flesh before you die inkie
★★★★★
So, I was making myself a tasty wittle sammich, a nice fresh loaf of bread hollowed out, two 150g 80/20 ground beef burgers, bacon, fried onion, two slices of aged gouda, some tomato,worcestershire sauce, a small dash of mushroom soy sauce, hamburgerdressing and ketchup and yellow mustard mixed together as a topping.

I pre seasoned my burgers, and as I apply the spices of garlic powder, freshly ground black pepper, salt and allspice I see black little corns coming out of the allspice jar, I don't think much of it and continue to season the burgers, fry them up, and add them to the pre toasted bread.

The end result was a pretty fucking tasty burger, the hollowed out bread contained the juices perfectly while adding some chew, maybe a bit too salty with the gouda and the bacon combined should have skipped one of them, the mushroom soy added nice umami.

As I am cleaning up I see little black creatures, my first thought was "is it the JBW posters?!" but after a closer inspection I deduct them to be mealworms, completely overflowing inside like a stack of ants squeezed into a tube:

After cleaning out my whole cabinet and throwing away spices and scrubbing with bleach I am tired, I always promised myself that I would never eat the bugs, but I ate them and enjoyed it.

That will be all.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAwsB257rPs

Based. It’s extra protein for free

Based. It’s extra protein for free
It explains why the spice had a slightly acidic smell to it, I thought it was strange for all spice, I have shitty eye sight so I have been using this spice for months eating the lil suckers, I bet they loved living rent free in my apartment

So, I was making myself a tasty wittle sammich, a nice fresh loaf of bread hollowed out, two 150g 80/20 ground beef burgers, bacon, fried onion, two slices of aged gouda, some tomato,worcestershire sauce, a small dash of mushroom soy sauce, hamburgerdressing and ketchup and yellow mustard mixed together as a topping.

I pre seasoned my burgers, and as I apply the spices of garlic powder, freshly ground black pepper, salt and allspice I see black little corns coming out of the allspice jar, I don't think much of it and continue to season the burgers, fry them up, and add them to the pre toasted bread.

The end result was a pretty fucking tasty burger, the hollowed out bread contained the juices perfectly while adding some chew, maybe a bit too salty with the gouda and the bacon combined should have skipped one of them, the mushroom soy added nice umami.

View attachment 862982

As I am cleaning up I see little black creatures, my first thought was "is it the JBW posters?!" but after a closer inspection I deduct them to be mealworms, completely overflowing inside like a stack of ants squeezed into a tube:

View attachment 862985

After cleaning out my whole cabinet and throwing away spices and scrubbing with bleach I am tired, I always promised myself that I would never eat the bugs, but I ate them and enjoyed it.

That will be all.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAwsB257rPs

Screenshot 20230903 0306492

Everyone has to see this :feelskek: