Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I stood up to that lunch guy today

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Banned
-

My previous thread for context so, there I was at the mess hall again, facing the usual routine. Same grumpy server, same skimpy chicken portions. I waited my turn, got to the front, and sure enough, there it was - a tiny, sad-looking chicken leg. I decided I wasn't having it anymore. Politely, I asked for another serving of chicken. He devlined and told me that he was only supposed to give each person one serving of chicke but I pointed out that the portions seemed way smaller than what we were supposed to get.

That didn't go over well. He got angry, claiming it was the standard size and yelling at me to keep the line moving but I wasn't having it no more and yelled back at him, telling him I wasn't moving an inch until I got what I paid for. The whole mess hall went quiet, everyone watching this little showdown. The old fart, clearly was not used to anyone talking back, muttering about how disrespectful and ill mannered the youth these days had become and how shamelessly they are talking back to elders, but seeing I wasn't backing down, grudgingly served me another piece.

The guys in rest of the line decided they weren't going to settle for scraps either. One by one, they all spoke up, demanding their fair share or threatening to take it up with the warden. Brutal jfl. The chicken piece today for some reason tasted 10x more delicious. I ate my meal and came back to my room satisfied with a full stomach.

Last edited:
Based, incels have the right to defend themselves :feelsLSD:

@Friezacel @NorthernWind @ethniccel1 @Knajjd

You started to chicken revolution

More incels need to stand up to their authorities.

My previous thread for context so, there I was at the mess hall again, facing the usual routine. Same grumpy server, same skimpy chicken portions. I waited my turn, got to the front, and sure enough, there it was - a tiny, sad-looking chicken leg. I decided I wasn't having it anymore. Politely, I asked for another serving of chicken. He devlined and told me that he was only supposed to give each person one serving of chicke but I pointed out that the portions seemed way smaller than what we were supposed to get.

That didn't go over well. He got angry, claiming it was the standard size and yelling at me to keep the line moving but I wasn't having it no more and yelled back at him, telling him I wasn't moving an inch until I got what I paid for. The whole mess hall went quiet, everyone watching this little showdown. The old fart, clearly was not used to anyone talking back, muttering about how disrespectful and ill mannered the youth these days had become and how shamelessly they are talking back to elders, but seeing I wasn't backing down, grudgingly served me another piece.

The guys in rest of the line decided they weren't going to settle for scraps either. One by one, they all spoke up, demanding their fair share or threatening to take it up with the warden. Brutal jfl. The chicken piece today for some reason tasted 10x more delicious. I ate my meal and came back to my room satisfied with a full stomach.
He’s working a shit job and hates life it’s not personal but it’s annoying don’t let someone else’s shit roll on you