Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I attempted to destroy foid's headphones

• Thread starter Hope and Change
  • Start date
Hope and Change

Hope and Change

Officer
★★★
We were in history class and when everyone left for the break before the next period teacher forgot me in the classroom before locking it. I realised the potential so I wanted to do something, I don't really hate anyone in particular so I decided to harm a stupid foid that hangs around high tier normies. I went with my scissors and started tearing the base of the cable on her headphones (rope), then started flipping it left and right in an attempt to break the copper inside. I didn't test it because I wouldnt have enough time to get clear if the door was opened but I am quite certain that I got the job done. I didnt steal anything or did anything obvious because they would see I was locked inside once they came back in, she won't however think I am responsible for the headphones, the most logical thing to assume from her perspective is that they were torn by themselves after using then for a while or if they are new, that she bought them without noticing

Last edited:
Include me in the screenshot IT!

based, doing gods work

No sex, no headphones.

brutal headphonepill.

Property doesn't deserve to own property

She listening to Chad with them

Based. Good job fellow soldier of inceldom

You shouldn't have done this, but instead keep them for yourself and sell them to make a bit of money

You shouldn't have done this, but instead keep them for yourself and sell them to make a bit of money
If I stole them I probably would have been caught. She had them on her desk so it would be pretty obvious they are missing once she was back. This is more subtle, she wont know where it came from at all

based. sabotage and guerilla warfare is the first step as a soldier of new inceldom (sexual comminism)

We were in history class and when everyone left for the break before the next period teacher forgot me in the classroom before locking it. I realised the potential so I wanted to do something, I don't really hate anyone in particular so I decided to harm a stupid foid that hangs around high tier normies. I went with my scissors and started tearing the base of the cable on her headphones (rope), then started flipping it left and right in an attempt to break the copper inside. I didn't test it because I wouldnt have enough time to get clear if the door was opened but I am quite certain that I got the job done. I didnt steal anything or did anything obvious because they would see I was locked inside once they came back in, she won't however think I am responsible for the headphones, the most logical thing to assume from her perspective is that they were torn by themselves after using then for a while or if they are new, that she bought them without noticing
Dnr great wall of txt

Foid is not entitled to working headphones