Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I began writing a "book" about gen Z

PolskiKartofel

PolskiKartofel

Kanner/Asperger/Norwood victim / Undesired Bassist
★★★★★
What do you think about writing something about my generation, but in atmosphere of disgust of my generation. The title I set is "Lost Moral Values", some blackpill truths will be smuggled there. So far I've written 1k words within 3 days. Unfortunately I'm writing in Polish, but I would try make a translation for English in near future.

What do you think about writing something about my generation, but in atmosphere of disgust of my generation. The title I set is "Lost Moral Values", some blackpill truths will be smuggled there. So far I've written 1k words within 3 days. Unfortunately I'm writing in Polish, but I would try make a translation for English in near future.
you wont finish it tbh

Nobody cares.

And I don't mean this in an insulting way, it's just a fact.
Nobody cares about that topic and especially not when some random incel hobo from Poland writes about it.

For people to care you have to write about mainstream topics like sex, relationship drama, more sex or be a famous person.

Nobody cares.

And I don't mean this in an insulting way, it's just a fact.
Nobody cares about that topic and especially not when some random incel hobo from Poland writes about it.

For people to care you have to write about mainstream topics like sex, relationship drama, more sex or be a famous person.
If I was hobo, I wouldn't know about this forum I would have been incel-in-denial, like many others in my country. It doesn't have to be a mainstream shit
Here, ofc, no one cares about random Pole writing some shit. I can't deny that

Last edited:
publish it on Wykop tbh (in parts or sth)
If I make more text, I can try, perhaps some other blackpilled people will agree with me

Jebac Polskich zoomerow