Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I believe @middleEast is IT-faggot u/WishIStayedHome

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
@The Enforcer
@Fat Link
@MarquisDeSade

I request immediate banning of this user.

Evidence:

A.) He advocates acceptance of the unacceptable incel condition on multiple occasions.

Not being chosen to be a personal partner is Not discrimination .
It's personal preference .

It does matter, i accept others freedom of choice !
I do it because it's the Right thing . it's not about me changing anything .

B.) this IT user posted the thread from middleEast, calling him (himself) “semi-intelligent”.

The thread:

The IT post:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/xrhw0n/one_of_them_actually_said_something/

C.) Less then 9 Minutes after I replied to him far down in this day-old thread, my reply was posted by him on IT.

Link to my reply:

The coresponding post on IT:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/xrjo24/once_again_women_are_not_a_resource_they_are/

Safety copy:
Unbenannt

@Fat Link dox her and leak her ip

Yes; I wonder why IT users don't have the intelligence or foresight to at least make their ITfiltrating accounts a teeny bit less obvious, or even the brainpower to not make that very telling second post. :feelsclown:

Tbh I don't think its the same guy because @middleEast has ESL retard typing style and that ITcuck writes normally

Tbh I don't think its the same guy because @middleEast has ESL retard typing style and that ITcuck writes normally
@middleEast writes normally, wdym?

i agree and also his threads are some of the most retarded shit i've read

You know. It would be better to just send us this directly jfl.

@Fat Link

??? :feelsjuice:

Your false accusation is all speculations of your mind .

IAM Not that person .

imagine being this no lifer

I like the drama :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
By all means, you can have the drama I guess. But do check with us first jfl. Callouts like this, aren't always correct. And could backfire on you even. Just let us check it out first.

By all means, you can have the drama I guess. But do check with us first jfl. Callouts like this, aren't always correct. And could backfire on you even. Just let us check it out first.
Understood.

Doesn't matter most It users are incels in denial

Indeed, looks sus af

@middleEast

Was last seen, Sep 30th 2022, A day after this thread was made, It's most likely "WishIStayedAtHome"

Good observation op, Sherlock Holmes-cel

over for infiltratorcels :feelsrope: