Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I bet the tic tac meme is true for women.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
375774E0 35CF 4EB2 A28D 58B993A99460

Like the topic title says, I bet the tic tac meme is true when it comes to a lot of women, I bet they come close to supposedly overdosing on tic tacs.

A lot of women choose overdosing as a method for suicide BECAUSE IT IS THE LEAST SUCCESSFUL METHOD OF SUICIDE.

Usually what they'll do is they'll swallow a bottle of pills and then they'll call their Chad bfs to tell him that they're killing themselves. Chad calls the ambulance and they come and pump her stomach and she lives. She gets the attention and "help" for it.

Men kill themselves at a higher rate however women "attempt" suicides at a higher rate. Women generally fail their suicides while men are successful at their suicides.

A lot of women choose overdosing as a method for suicide BECAUSE IT IS THE LEAST SUCCESSFUL METHOD OF SUICIDE.

Usually what they'll do is they'll swallow a bottle of pills and then they'll call their Chad bfs to tell him that they're killing themselves. Chad calls the ambulance and they come and pump her stomach and she lives. She gets the attention and "help" for it.

Men kill themselves at a higher rate however women "attempt" suicides at a higher rate. Women generally fail their suicides while men are successful at their suicides.
exactly, it's all about attention

She gets the attention and "help" for it.

Yep, it’s not a coincidence men die more but foids attempt more. It’s all for attention for foids.

women attempt suicide for attention

men attempt it because they cant live with the pain of being outcasted by everyone and being hated, having no one who loves who or cares
No one even cares when males kill themselves. Male mental health isn’t taken seriously and, to be honest, I don’t think it ever will by mainstream society.

Yep, it’s not a coincidence men die more but foids attempt more. It’s all for attention for foids.

No one even cares when males kill themselves. Male mental health isn’t taken seriously and, to be honest, I don’t think it ever will by mainstream society.

Of course they have. Impulsive they are. Yet Mentally handicapped to succeed they are too.

narrated. It is.

This.

men attempt it because they cant live with the pain of being outcasted by everyone and being hated, having no one who loves who or cares
Yep.

Suicide statistics reveal that women are roughly three times more likely to attempt suicide, though men are two to four times more likely to die by suicide. Compared to men, women show higher rates of suicidal thinking, non-fatal suicidal behavior, and suicide attempts.

Even when the same method of suicide is used by men and women, attempts by men tend to be more serious and severe (60% more severe, at least statistically speaking). Men who attempt suicide and survive are more likely than women who attempt and survive suicide to require intensive care and hospitalization.

View attachment 439046

Like the topic title says, I bet the tic tac meme is true when it comes to a lot of women, I bet they come close to supposedly overdosing on tic tacs.
Can confirm this happens. Was locked up with these foid posers. Fuck these selfish hoes. They clog up the system for people who have more severe issues than being unmatched by Chad

Worst thing is they LARP afterwards as some kind of mental health advocate or suicide "survivor". Because of these tick thots nobody takes disorders and actual patients serious anymore. There is no stigma if foids proudly put their self-diagnosis in their twitter bio as fashion accessoiry. Who takes depression serious anymore? The reverse is true. People arent afraid or shunning mental patients they instead believe their just whiny spoiled zoomers. And thats because of the likes of tumblrinas, redditors , twittershits and YOU
I.T. HOLE READING THIS. YOU HAVE ZERO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN. YOU ARE SUCKING THE SYMPATHY OUT OF SOCIETY DUE TO YOUR MUNCHAUSEN VICTIMLARPING AND NOW EVERYONE THINKS REAL PATIENTS ARE ALL ATTENTIONWHORES AND SPOILED PRIVILEDGED CUNTS LIKE YOU. PEOPLE DIED AND ARE RIDICULED BECAUSE OF

YOU

AND SPARE ME YOUR SOBSTORY RESPONSE TO PROTECT YOUR EGO FROM THE TRUTH THAT THIS IS YOU

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IWHbF5jGJY0

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zAEJ-Jvndms

^ REAL MENTAL ILLNESS NOT FOID ILLNESS OR FOID PSYCHOLOGIST DIAGNOSIS ^

Last edited: