Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel trait:Even the military rejected you

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Back when I was 18 I tried to get into the US Marine corps because the recruuters kept harassing me to join and after research the military would have supposedly let me in even with autism but they gave me the fucking check shit on the computer that listed every single fucking disability and ofc it had autism and they told me I dont meet military requirements because of my autism, so much for "normal people dont exist". Now my final bet for actually having a good wage as an incel is to try to get into the police force once I am 21 and if that fails I am fucked.

lifefuel tbh
Lifefuel knowing those pricks cant draft me and they better not and maybe only chads and tyrones should be drafted only since they are the strongest men that military are after.

Lifefuel knowing those pricks cant draft me and they better not and maybe only chads and tyrones should be drafted only since they are the strongest men that military are after.
isn't US armed forces only contract based? I don't think they force people in.

isn't US armed forces only contract based? I don't think they force people in.
No I was talking about the jewish selective service and hell they even called me trying to force me to sign up for draft and told them to fuck off since I cant be drafted

No I was talking about the jewish selective service and hell they even called me trying to force me to sign up for draft and told them to fuck off since I cant be drafted
as an incel with autism or other serious mental illness going to military is worst possible decision, even in Western countries.

I'm sorry.

Also as an autistcel I don't think the govt would be shy about drafting mentally ill men. If a draft were called they would definitely take whoever they can get. Remember that they're running out of willing golems.

An incel serving the country? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Fuck that, no pussy no military service

I only did it because I was a redpilled retard
Well it’s for the best you didn’t serve when you see how poorly veterans get treated. Nothing like PTSD and homelessness while an 18 year old foid lifemogs you in every metric just for having an onlyfans

There's no way your becoming a police with autism

Iam automatically not listed for the draft because iam listed as "severly disabled" by the state

Back when I was 18 I tried to get into the US Marine corps because the recruuters kept harassing me to join and after research the military would have supposedly let me in even with autism but they gave me the fucking check shit on the computer that listed every single fucking disability and ofc it had autism and they told me I dont meet military requirements because of my autism, so much for "normal people dont exist". Now my final bet for actually having a good wage as an incel is to try to get into the police force once I am 21 and if that fails I am fucked.
Better than to die in some pointless war in iraq or afghanistan

going to the military is the worst place to go to as an incel. All the assholes hang at the military

Why would you die for the jews, the marines did you a favor tbh.

Also jarheads are elitist assholes

Oy vey

Yeah, I'm not medically fit to be drafted. It makes no difference, anyway. Even if I were fit for the draft, I would go ER on the recruitment officer.

There's no simper for you're fi

Brootal. I'd personally never join the military for reasons people have already mentioned (among others), so you dodged a bullet there, literally (imo).

At least your autism might get you neetbux. Unless there's something else you'd like to do, besides joining the police force?

How many (((vaccines))) have you mandated for joining the A(merican)-IDF?
Every single one you stupid piece of sht racist why can’t you just trust the fucking science I’ve taken the Covid vax