Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I bought 200,000 Shiba as a shrewd, carefully considered financial investment

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Either that or just because it was £1.77, lol

For 200k! Funny :)

I have so many different coins now. They'll probably all die off but it's fun. Kind of like buying a lottery ticket.

Another thing I was thinking I might do is start buying shares in really small, fairly new companies.

I'd say startups but I don't know if startups are ever on the stock market so soon? I'm not sure.

Again it could be comparable to a lottery ticket where you have no idea whether it will "go to the moon" or just be worth nothing. Or who knows with these things maybe it will stay pretty much where it is.

Just kind of fun I think!

Last edited:
Are you rich?

I had 3,700,000 Shib, but I sold some and I have 40 euro to withdraw. Now I have 500.000 shib

shiba is goin to the moon asap

Tranny poster posting shit again. Obliterate yourself fakecel.

Maybe I get into that Shit down the Line.

Niggers be seething so bad over OP investing in crypto :feelsLSD:

Niggers be seething so bad over OP investing in crypto :feelsLSD:

Yeah it's strange! Maybe some of them thought it was £1.77 per shiba coin! Tiny amounts like this are just messing around, surely!

Oh I thought it was 1.77 each :ahegao:

Haha no. Unless I was absurdly rich I would not be putting all that into something like crypto!

And certainly not a smaller coin like shiba! Bad idea!