Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Help me plan revenge against this guy I met in a dream.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I'm going to have another dream where I get my revenge, but I need help planning my revenge. Here's how my first dream played out...

I wake up on a folding chair in a crowded resort. I'm surrounded by resort goers hanging by pools and bars and patio tables. I don't know why, but I had this feeling that I wasn't supposed to be there or something. Like I snuck in, I'm not sure.

To my left, a few yards away, is this band performing on a stage. It's fronted by a young woman. She's singing or talking or something, I take out an audio recorder and record a few seconds of audio from her. I plan on using it for my YouTube channel.

As I lie there, putting my audio recorder away, a guy approaches me. Blond and muscular, but with some obvious age to him. He's wearing a crisp white polo shirt and he's got this Patrick Bateman-esque fakeness to him. I get the sense that he's the resort owner. He asks me how old I think the girl onstage is. I say "Well, you have to be at least 18 to work here, right?" Getting the sense that he sees me as some kind of predator or stalker. He must've seen me recording audio of her. Even though I was many yards away and I was just using an audio recorder, not a camera.

He goes into this rant, fake niceness and all, about how the girl in question is actually his daughter. And how she's only 18 and I'm clearly much older. Then he starts making fun of how short I am. And he starts talking about how great HE is. I specifically remember him saying "If you wanna hug me, that's okay." He starts threatening me. Defeated, I ask what it is he wants from me. He points towards an exit. He wants me to leave. I get up from the folding chair and I walk through the indicated exit...

Anybody got ideas for revenge? I'm thinking something in the family of "fucking his daughter in public." In the middle of the resort, maybe. Show everyone her beautiful, naked body. Her huge, plump ass bouncing on my cock right before I cum. Make sure her dad sees it.

Retarded

When I say "folding chair" I mean one of these.

Learn how to lucid-dream and bring an illegally modified sawed-off Stevens 311D shotgun to the resort, then slowly walk up to the aforementioned man, preferably from behind, and shoot him point-blank in the head. This will result in massive craniofacial injuries with a lot of gore and mangling, so you must remain calm in all of this as stress can wake you up or worse, make you lose control of the dream (all in a dream).

Picrel:
Unnamed