Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I browse this forum in public in the gym and I don’t try to hide it.

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
Idgaf. I’m proud of it. I hope someone recognises it and tries to either fight me or say something. I will debunk their bloodline with scientific evidence and statistics.

Idgaf. I’m proud of it. I hope someone recognises it and tries to either fight me or say something. I will debunk their bloodline with scientific evidence and statistics.
bruh i do that shit everyday doesnt matter

I will debunk their bloodline with scientific evidence and statistics.

Why would they try to fight you?

nice

next step is to beat up a foid in the lockerrooms jfl

I’m browsing in public rn jfl

I never tried this but I often browse 4chan (only blue boards though) in public and no one cares.

You’re crazy. Nobody cares about incels
True. I’ve never been approached if they don’t need anything from me. Especially by foids. They’d rather die I think

True. I’ve never been approached if they don’t need anything from me. Especially by foids. They’d rather die I think
They don’t need people like us

They don’t need people like us
They want us to die socially. And eventually we’ll die physically as well. Unless we ER :feelsdevil: then they’ll be forced to notice us

I think it would be cool if some of us connected in real life by seeing another person browsing this site

Same, fuck what people think.

Most people don’t know about this site but .org is probably known

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back