Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I bullied guy older than me

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Temp. Banned
-
In my hometown, there was a guy six years older than me named Robert. He was very ugly and effeminate, so I bullied him mercilessly.
After some time, because of my bullying, he became insane and started to think he was a woman.
He changed his name from Robert to Margot, and his original name got diminished. His last name changed to Robbie.

You had me in the beginning ngl

He is your looksmatch

Grey tier post

Good looking kid

In my hometown, there was a guy six years older than me named Robert. He was very ugly and effeminate, so I bullied him mercilessly.
After some time, because of my bullying, he became insane and started to think he was a woman.
He changed his name from Robert to Margot, and his original name got diminished. His last name changed to Robbie.
Based bro

30592F27 9A24 4A27 85CF 395A165B786A

But I though Margot Robbie's original name was Faggot Trannie. Am I wrong?

:lul: