Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR i buzz cut my head now i can be clean easy

• Thread starter Deleted member 10150
  • Start date
Deleted member 10150

Deleted member 10150

cRope
-
i only need 2 moist hands to touch my head twice and im clean yes im ugly even more but i notice i will lost my hair soon its over

i only need 2 moist hands to touch my head twice and im clean yes im ugly even more but i notice i will lost my hair soon its over
I will fully shave my hair in few months. Am getting fed up with wage slave/NEET life. It's fucking boring. I need fully quit nornalnlife and become monk

If you buzz your hair gay guys will think you are gay

Hope i never lose my hair

One of my biggest fears tbh.

i have skin condition my scalp skin is read and produce some peel and its itching im old and my hair line is changing if i reach 40s i will not look like normal human at all

i have skin condition my scalp skin is read and produce some peel and its itching im old and my hair line is changing if i reach 40s i will not look like normal human at all
It's over, might as well rope at that point.

buzz cut is the most incel haircut ever, i have it too.

Екстра славянско

It's over, might as well rope at that point.

i will rope when i have cancer not some skin conditions im alone all my life when your old you are addicted to internet and other copes no to faoids and normies

i may face soon homelesness and i will not rope after i have some yrs of expirience ot this lifestyle tbh i want to be homeless its so boring to wageslave and have money to ate fast food and rot in front of PC all the free time

I have kinda long hair