Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I call bullshit on this TikTok roastie being "stalked"

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@loreboree1/video/6947192543553604869?lang=en&is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v2

In the video, the guy asks "are you a prostitute?" TBH, the girl is dressed the way most foids dress (slutty 40-50 years ago, but normal now)…what guy is going to ask her if she's a prostitute? I'm sure he has seen hundreds of girls dressed the way she is.
Notice how he says exactly what the woke crowd wants to hear; a little too convenient, huh? And he kept on talking when she began recording. No, "are you recording me?" or "why are you recording" or anything like that.

And of course, IT calls the guy an incel, once again failing to understand that 99% of incels are too high inhibited to approach a woman this way.

She's not being stalked. The guy is a law abiding citizen who cares about the safety of his community, and doesn't want prostitutes around. I don't see anything wrong with that. Again, if you dress up like a prostitute expect to be treated as such. If I dress up as a doctor, I shouldn't wonder why people are referring to me as DR [my name]. Same applies here. Also, bare in mind, prostitution is illegal almost everywhere in Burgerland. It's only natural for this guy to wonder why is she roaming around dressed like this. Let's say you spot someone who looks like a drug deal and you confront them? Does that make you a bad person? Does wanting safety for your community make you a bad person? I don't think so. This bitch is probably a whore who was trying to meet up with a client before she got caught by this man.

Last edited: