Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I came up with an idea that might have saved ER (Or save some incels in the future)

Bandit_Marauder

Bandit_Marauder

Greycel
★★
Okay, so I came up with this idea after reading something about ER rejecting his father's offer to him
to hire a hooker because this method is similar to it and also involves hiring a prostitute.

First and foremost, the most important one thing here is someone who knows about someone else's inceldom.
If you're an incel who also have fellow incel friends or even if you're not an incel at all and know someone who is
suffering from inceldom, you can do this.

First thing you need to do is to hire a prostitute but first you gotta know what type of girl your friend likes,
if your friend prefers blonde stacies just like ER, then find a blonde hooker,
find the best looking one that you can find and then hire her.

Now here's a very crucial part; you don't just hire her and tell her to have sex with your friend,
you gotta brief her up and tell her he must not know that she's a prostitute and that she needs
to go to a date with him a couple times and do most of the talking and only have sex with him after a few dates.
make sure she's the one who asks him to come over and make the first move and tell her not to dress/look like a hooker.

Or maybe just tell her about your friend's situation and why you're doing this, idk.

You see there's a lot of egos involved here, i think we all know that. We don't just want to have sex,
we want women's approval, we wanna know the feeling of being loved, proving to ourselves that we are able to
go out on date with someone so hiring a hooker won't save us from roping or going ER.

Now tell your friend that there's someone who wants to go out on a date (maybe set it up as a blind date?)
while doing your best to making sure that he won't find out the truth.

And that's it, incel's got the approval that he's wanted for so long and then she can disappear after a few more dates.
I'm pretty sure that as long as he doesn't learn the truth, that would make him feel better (even if just a little bit), wouldn't it? After all,
he's proven to himself that he can go out with someone (who, to unknowingly to them is actually just a prostitute hired by their friend)
and have sex with them.

Do it every now and then (not too often though or he might notice it)

How do y'all think this would go?

Anyone here wanna try doing this? I can't do it, I'm the only incel that I know in person.

Do you think this could prevent them from roping or going ER?

We must be pragmatic.

Why care about someone that much?

High IQ greycel thread

Okay, so I came up with this idea after reading something about ER rejecting his father's offer to him
to hire a hooker because this method is similar to it and also involves hiring a prostitute.
ER was so high IQ. He knew some filthy hooker cannot offer what a genuine gf can. :bigbrain:

Also jfl at OP. You think that fucking a hooker (without knowing) would turn an incel into a slayer?
Get the fuck out of here bluepilled reddit scum.

Edit: I think I got it wrong, you don't even want to cure his inceldom, you just want to serve him a lie to prevent him from going ER, which is even more cucked and disingenuous.

Last edited:
ER was so high IQ. He knew some filthy hooker cannot offer what a genuine gf can. :bigbrain:

Also jfl at OP. You think that fucking a hooker (without knowing) would turn an incel into a slayer?
Get the fuck out of here bluepilled reddit scum.
Sure it won't but you don't have to be a slayer to feel better about yourself and prevent yourself from roping or going ER and no, i'm not bluepilled.

I know women will always be shallow and would always base on looks and there's nothing we can do about that.

Good in theory horrible in practice no prostitute is going to waste their time doing this shit.