Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can no longer control my anger

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
Ive gotten to the point where i can no longer control my anger i just beat myself up and smacked myself for being subhuman i dont understand why allah cursed me with this ugliness im so tired of life im so tired of this pain its truly over for me :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:.

piss in mosque walls its allah's home get revenge from allah

Why so many incels have self hate, love yourself man

Why so many incels have self hate, love yourself man
Its impossible to love yourself when everybody hates and despises you for being unattractive what you said honestly reminded me of my redpilled looksamaxxing days where i tried working out and loving myself but nothing changed for me people still treated me like shit and rn im raging and sweating from stress and i feel dizzy and nauesous.

Its impossible to love yourself when everybody hates and despises you for being unattractive what you said honestly reminded me of my redpilled looksamaxxing days where i tried working out and loving myself but nothing changed for me people still treated me like shit and rn im raging and sweating from stress and i feel dizzy and nauesous.
You're not alone man

You're not alone man
feelsbadman:feelscry:

feelsbadman:feelscry:
Im just in so much pain and idk what to do anymore i have no where to go and nowhere to turn to because of my looks i spend everyday feeling such bad pain i just wish it would stop.