Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can no longer enjoy music

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
When I was a kid and in high school all those ncs background songs with gaming montages felt amazing, binge listening to alan Walker etc. Nowadays I no longer feels the same, it's like I don't deserve this temporary happiness. The innocence and excitiment is gone. I

holy shit yeah man, felt. i constantly need to listen to music or i'd be left with my own thoughts and that shit will drive me insane it's crazy. i need this shit as a constant distraction from my surroundings. like idk can't find songs that spark anything no more cause i've already listened to all the good ones too many times

holy shit yeah man, felt. i constantly need to listen to music or i'd be left with my own thoughts and that shit will drive me insane it's crazy. i need this shit as a constant distraction from my surroundings. like idk can't find songs that spark anything no more cause i've already listened to all the good ones too many times
I even started listening rock music which I was not familiar with for change, nothing happened, during COVID I started listening to Classical music( chopin, Mozart, other names i forgot) felt good for a while but only times changes

sorry bro. music is such a good cope for me

I even started listening rock music which I was not familiar with for change, nothing happened, during COVID I started listening to Classical music( chopin, Mozart, other names i forgot) felt good for a while but only times changes
yeah, i've listened to pretty much every genre at this point, besides like country. kpop, rpop, cpop, hyperpop, drain, rap, shoegaze, rock, hardrock, pop, phonk, whatever the fuck at this point, i have over 4000 liked songs on spotify i can't even cope anymore dude. i play fps games to cope too, but i'm so shit now i lost all my skill now when i play i want to fucking kill myself so i give up like a fag