Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tales from Logic's dark past, story 1

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
This is my first time sharing my twisted stories. It will be like Elliot Rodgers manifesto, "My Twisted World"
And to be clear, no, I will NOT go ER.

Here is one fucked up event from my past.
As some of you may know, I am Hispanic. Hispanic families commonly host parties. It part of our culture. When I was young kid, my mom used to always to take me to parties with her friends and relatives. When I went to these parties. I sat alone and ate as much food as possible (food coping). As i sat in my chair, I watched Boys and girls dance together, their arms wrapped around each other, they are smiling at each other, they are caught up in each other, they are distracted by the fun. As I watched, I felt my heart tear apart. I felt a sharp pain my heart. I couldn't have that experience because no girl wanted to dance with me. As they danced the night away, the loud music and the laughter of children can be heard in the background. The night was filled with joy and happiness as I slowly died inside. I hid my feelings because nobody would take me seriously. I would drink as much soda and eat as much food as possible at the party to kill the loneliness and sadness that was overwhelming me. I'm an adult and my mom no longer takes me to these parties anymore. Anyway, this is a memory that I will never forget

Last edited:
How old were you when this happened?

Were you ugly when you were a lil kid? Did your mom never ask you why you didn't dance? I was actually cute when I was a lil kid ngl, it was the only time of my life I remember females talking to me

As I watched, I felt my heart tear apart. I felt a sharp pain my heart
can relate

seeing how others get a positive result from social interaction, while you get that feeling of loneliness

Were you ugly when you were a lil kid? Did your mom never ask you why you didn't dance? I was actually cute when I was a lil kid ngl, it was the only time of my life I remember females talking to me
I was cute because I had a baby face. Girls never showed interest in me

This is my first time sharing my twisted stories. It will be like Elliot Rodgers manifesto, "My Twisted World"
And to be clear, no, I will NOT go ER.

Here is one fucked up event from my past.
As some of you may know, I am Hispanic. Hispanic families commonly host parties. It part of our culture. When I was young kid, my mom used to always to take me to parties with her friends and relatives. When I went to these parties. I sat alone and ate as much food as possible (food coping). As i sat in my chair, I watched Boys and girls dance together, their arms wrapped around each other, they are smiling at each other, they are caught up in each other, they are distracted by the fun. As I watched, I felt my heart tear apart. I felt a sharp pain my heart. I couldn't have that experience because no girl wanted to dance with me. As they danced the night away, the loud music and the laughter of children can be heard in the background. The night was filled with joy and happiness as I slowly died inside. I hid my feelings because nobody would take me seriously. I would drink as much soda and eat as much food as possible at the party to kill the loneliness and sadness that was overwhelming me. I'm an adult and my mom no longer takes me to these parties anymore. Anyway, this is a memory that I will never forget
Folks going to be partying till the nukes go off...than THE REAL PARTY...begins.....the screams of pain and agony as I cold spirit dark knight Arthur fleck joker skips and dances in the street...

Folks going to be partying till the nukes go off...than THE REAL PARTY...begins.....the screams of pain and agony as I cold spirit dark knight Arthur fleck joker skips and dances in the street...
I can't wait for that day to happen. Humanity deserves to be wiped out with nuclear weapons for forcing Me to endure inceldom.

I can't wait for that day to happen. Humanity deserves to be wiped out with nuclear weapons for forcing Me to endure inceldom.
Earthquake in Memphis earlier....
When nukes hit america (Babylon the great) the Bible says it will cause earthquakes that will split it in three parts...

In every single interaction with my family, I feel like I don't belong and don't exist because I don't know spanish. I couldn't learn shit because of my speech disability and general retardation. it's been like this for me since birth jfl.
I was born and raised in America, not in Mexico. Ofc my primary language is English. Just because I have brown skin doesn't mean I have to know how to speak Spanish

I was born and raised in America, not in Mexico. Ofc my primary language is English. Just because I have brown skin doesn't mean I have to know how to speak Spanish
Learn Spanish and then passportmaxx in Colombia

Do you speak Spanish?

Do your fellow Mexicans ever give you shit for not being fluent in Spanish? My uncle is short and brown (clearly looks Mexican). Since he's brown they automatically assume he speaks Spanish and when he tells them he doesn't they get pretty fuckin pissed about it. He's told me guys have even tried to fight him bc of it

Do your fellow Mexicans ever give you shit for not being fluent in Spanish? My uncle is short and brown (clearly looks Mexican). Since he's brown they automatically assume he speaks Spanish and when he tells them he doesn't they get pretty fuckin pissed about it. He's told me guys have even tried to fight him bc of it
Oh so your uncle is white but has a dark tan?
Btw. The older, traditional Mexicans scold me for not speaking Spanish. The younger Mexicans dont care

Oh so your uncle is white but has a dark tan?
Btw. The older, traditional Mexicans scold me for not speaking Spanish. The younger Mexicans dont care
Nahhh my grandma (moms side) from Mexico but she hated the culture and everything so she didn't teach her kids Spanish. My mom is somewhat brown too. However my grandma, she had a son out of wedlock (who would be my uncle), he doesn't know who his real dad is.
So he's a lot darker and pretty short too, you can tell he's Mexican.
He doesn't know a word of Spanish and Mexicans have been pretty harsh to him. He's Chicano tho so he's very proud of his Mexican heritage, but gets lots of shit for not knowing the language

Last edited: