Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can not handle it anymore

Fazz35

Fazz35

Greycel

View: https://i.imgur.com/6gPfPs5.jpg

Well, this photo represents my whole life. Since I started getting bullied at school I locked myself in my room and didn't come out for years. I spent many years lying in bed under the covers. Not long ago I attempted suicide but unfortunately it went badly. I have nothing to live for, I have no friends, I have no job, I have no girlfriend and my parents hate me. I think I will attempt suicide again in the future because I can't take it anymore.

Well, this photo represents my whole life. Since I started getting bullied at school I locked myself in my room and didn't come out for years. I spent many years lying in bed under the covers. Not long ago I attempted suicide but unfortunately it went badly. I have nothing to live for, I have no friends, I have no job, I have no girlfriend and my parents hate me. I think I will attempt suicide again in the future because I can't take it anymore.

WELL I HAD IT MUCH WORSE
View: https://youtu.be/wGZN8Nd6Pxo

Ignore the guy Sneir. He's a retarded faggot. The mods caught him taking photos of his balls and posting it on threads in here.

Anyways, I'm sorry to hear what you've been going through. Have you just been NEETing recently? What have you been up to?

i feel you man.

Ignore the guy Sneir. He's a retarded faggot. The mods caught him taking photos of his balls and posting it on threads in here.

Anyways, I'm sorry to hear what you've been going through. Have you just been NEETing recently? What have you been up to?
I'm trying to look for a job but there are few opportunities in my area

Dont do this bro there is still hope. First you need to move on from your toxic parents.Focus on this.

What is that strange thing on the wall? :o

Also it's good that your covers look colourful and the wall is clean ^^

Living in a jail full of jiggers is much worse.

i wish you nothing but the best brocel
Hugpepe

What has this to do with inceldom?
You're not an incel, you're just a failure.
It's understandable that women don't want you, you can't blame them.

Don't rope brocel, we are all with you. Maybe try to wageslave for a few months to save some money and move out later from your parents, this could be a huge help

For many of us, the road is a difficult one, but the path is always there for us to follow, no matter how many times we may fall ~Joshua Graham

I hope that you will find peace in your life brocel

Do you even want a job? Are your parents forcing you to get one?

Most relatable post on here. My closet in the background and my phone in my hands is a sight I see 24/7.

Have some compassion.
How? Nobody ever had compassion for me either. The world is a brutal and unfair place. You have to adapt or you will drown.

At least get some air and keep your place clean and eat healthy to prevent going insane
It’s the least you can do

How? Nobody ever had compassion for me either. The world is a brutal and unfair place. You have to adapt or you will drown.
You are on a forum filled with victims of the brutal world. A bit of empathy for your comrades is in place I'd say.

If only you could say that about people who love their religion aswell. Biased shit

Hope you will find a way to kill yourself. I want too but my country have no legal painless suicide care

you don´t say .. :dafuckfeels: ..he is a jite

good, we are on the same page