Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can relate to the movie Orphan so much....

DestroyedLife

DestroyedLife

Officer
★★★★
I literally feel exactly the same like her. I just want to have one person who truly loves me, but since i look immature and childish even with a fucking beard ill always seen as a cute toy which will you throw away after youve played with it. You want one fuckng person on your side who understands you to 100%, i dont even care if shes not a 10/10 or superhot or not. I just want a non brainwashed woman on my side, with a fucking own mind but at the same time not being a slut and showing rational reasons for her actions. Is that too much ? :rage:

Trying to find the person to be by your side and understand you, being merely "cute" feels bad but the issue is that true trust is rare, a otherwordly gift, is something very special and hard, but pleasantly raw due to how it bounds two people to a everlong relationship of mutual appreciation and, above all and must important: This unity is a safe haven, like a castle of security made by these two to preserve their treasured, heart-shaped gift that they guard as symbol of their true feeling of luck and relief after meeting each other. Making plans every day, doing what is possible to find the ideal person, all of this pain cant be for nothing. a rational motive is always there because the profile of the Ideal special someone is in perfect unison and positioning in regards to what you want, the Ideal will fullfill your longing but also satisfy you sexually. Ideals are sad truly, to live for it is something very unhappy.​