Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW I can spray blood out of my ass (proof included)

• Thread starter MarriedAndLookin4Fun
  • Start date
MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
So there's some kind of blister or pimple thing on my right asscheek. I'm suspecting it's just a popped vein or capillary as there is an accumulation of blood down there, plus it's also purple-dark blue in color so it's definitely blood down there. Whenever I empty that sack it refills like an hour later so my superpowers come back quickly.

Now here's the catch, whenever I apply a lot of pressure with my fingers and grab it like you're trying to pop a pimple, a squirt of blood comes out at great velocities and distances, like at least 3 feet in front of where I'm aiming. I'll usually lift my leg and rest my feet on an elevated surface, apply pressure and squirt blood on whatever is in front of me. Sometimes a very spine chilling sound will come out too but idk how to describe it. I've accidentally shot myself in the face with blood too.

Maybe I can use this superpower to impress the ladies and finally escape inceldom

SDC10557

SDC10560

SDC10561

SDC10562

20180712 000625

You seriously sprayed arsehole blood all over your bathroom and toiletries?

wtf is wrong with offtopic?

I think that’s at least 3rd date conversation :feelsokman:

@UnfortunatelyINCEL98

I swear to god I've done this too. I would spray on the wall of my shower. The pimple healed fully so enjoy it while it lasts.

doesnt seem healthy

Good thing I am not eating anything right now

Go to the doctor. I know Mark from the delray misfits had some kind of special cyst on his ass and he ended up needing to get steel rods put up his ass every week. Something like that, srs dude, don't let it linger

are you farting to sprey it ?

its ok no need for medicine

incesl even get the worst superpowers :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

go to a doctor dude wtf. apparently if the blood is brighter red it means it got even worse

For some reason i laughed out loud for 3 minutes:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
This one is going in to hall of fame.

get a vampire girlfriend and ascend