Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I can;'t fucking take this job larp anymore

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
for the past month I havent been doing my work properly

I wasnt fired yet but I can keep this larp going only for so long

But I still need to work for 5 months more but I just fucking cant, I am so fucking done with this job. But I need money for SEAmaxxing and surgery

its fucking over

Even today I didnt do shit

I work remote and was watching youtube SEAmaxx guides all day

Do you make a lot of money with your job?

fast fod job?

Do you make a lot of money with your job?
Not really

I make better than average here in United Cuckdom. I think its like 45k a year before tax.

but cumpared to amerifags its nothing

If I was doing the same job in amerifag nation I would be making 150-200k.

Not really

I make better than average here in United Cuckdom. I think its like 45k a year before tax.

but cumpared to amerifags its nothing

If I was doing the same job in amerifag nation I would be making 150-200k.
45k a year is decent tbh

45k a year is decent tbh
yes that is how I was able to save money for surgery

also I would save a lot more if I didnt waste so much money on stupid shit like Gacha games

What’s the job

It is amazing how many other autists are in my workplace. Ugly people. It can't be a coincidence.

why the fuck is europe such a shithole compared to the US in terms of wages
isn't even funny, like what am i supposed to do to earn more than 50k in this gay union

Even today I didnt do shit

I work remote and was watching youtube SEAmaxx guides all day
ahahha fuck remote working is a meme i always say that

why the fuck is europe such a shithole compared to the US in terms of wages
isn't even funny, like what am i supposed to do to earn more than 50k in this gay union
I browse this seamaxx reddits and passportbrocels reddits to get some info and all of them talk about savings and houses. Like 500k savings, 300k savings. It jsut fucking depressing man

what am I supposed tod o? born to some dirt poor slavcel family with 0 sabvings.

My family gave me nothing.

What am I uspposed to do? How am I supposed to compete? I already did well for myself considering i am subhuman slav, I can afford surgery and a year of SEAmaxxing. And I still get mogged by all the rich amrifags.

If I was rich 80% of my incel problems would go away.

I swear to god indiancels are based as fuck for scamming amerifags out of their money

keep fighting the good fight pajeetcels.

i worked in accounting and only made 3.5k€ per month which after taxes and insurance was about 2.35k€ and on top of that was the donkey for all my bosses overtime workloads basically not worth it
If I dont make at least 50k€ anually after university I will neet forever until I die idgaf about contributing to NT shithole society

idgaf about contributing to NT shithole society
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Too bad ugly single men are the bottom of the hierarchy for neetbux.

At least autismmaxxing seems to still work, better get autismbuxx before they can that too.

I browse this seamaxx reddits and passportbrocels reddits to get some info and all of them talk about savings and houses. Like 500k savings, 300k savings. It jsut fucking depressing man

what am I supposed tod o? born to some dirt poor slavcel family with 0 sabvings.

My family gave me nothing.

What am I uspposed to do? How am I supposed to compete? I already did well for myself considering i am subhuman slav, I can afford surgery and a year of SEAmaxxing. And I still get mogged by all the rich amrifags.

If I was rich 80% of my incel problems would go away.
same, my family is piss poor, literally 0 savings lol. This is how 95% of families operate in my country, live from check to check, then hope your grandma dies early or some shit, then battle in court for inherited property :feelsbadman:

same, my family is piss poor, literally 0 savings lol. This is how 95% of families operate in my country, live from check to check, then hope your grandma dies early or some shit, then battle in court for inherited property :feelsbadman:
its just brutal

my life literally can be fixed, the solution is right there. Just need some fucking numbers in my bank account. Its literally that simple. I just need some binary numbers in my account to switch from 0 to 1 and my life can be saved.

It's like this fucking world is taunting me.

I just can't take this shit anymore.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVLz5ZsJEG0&ab_channel=bitikadam123