Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I cannot believe the ragefuel I just experienced

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
I was driving well over the speed limit (like I usually do). This car cuts me off out of nowhere, honks, and then slams on the breaks. I had to swerve around them really fast, it's probably the closest I ever came to crashing. A few minutes later the same vehicle cuts me off again at a fucking stop light. Then I see this sticker on the bumper:

s-l300.jpg

Fucking hell, I was so close to following this bitch. I hope I see her again so I can rip her fucking spine out

They want to rub it in your face.

I don't know how to contain my anger right now. I'm gonna lose it on the next person that pisses me off

yikes who buys those

You should've followed the creature to where ever it's hideout is.

omg, this is nextlevel

but

the cure does exist

How does getting in front of you and slamming the breaks mean she passed you? What a stupid femoid.

@Indari, your rageinput is needed

@Indari, your rageinput is needed
i always thought road ragers were gay idiote but reading this make me wish OP whipped out his concealed carry and light a bitch up

Holy fuck that's the cherry on top lol

Today was a bad day. It feels like some cosmic force wants me to go ER. I need a fucking drink.

You should have followed her

fucking whore, show her whos boss

She's probably having her womb torn open by Chad's 15" horsecock right now, but she doesn't enjoy it because she's ashamed she had to settle. She's probably autistic, 300 lbs, and unemployed too.

I always get pms cunts in crossover suvs raging at me.

should of t boned her to hell

Road rage is funny everyone on the road even normies to each other takes them personally