Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't be the only one here that notices women fucking low-tier normans?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I feel like I live in bizarro world like someone mentioned before. I see so many good looking foids that wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire (for the tards claiming i'm a fakecel) going out with and fucking normans. I don't care if you think i'm "bluepilled", fucking ER himself said he saw the same thing.
The only thing that all these guys have in common is that they're popular and NT. They were the "cool" guys in school bullying incels like me and other low-value males, but many of them are literally just 5/10 normies. And no, they're not rich. I live in a middle - upper class area but most of these fags either don't work or they're wagies and so are the foids.

I had rumours spread about me that i'm a stalker and a rapist because I was too autistic to talk to this one bitch a few years ago. That's the power of my autism. I feel like i'm going crazy with everyone saying all these bitches are apparently "chad only". From all my personal experiences, this just isn't the case.

usually i just notice maybe fat or bald dudes who were prob good looking when younger. but im a short bald curry from the beginning, it never began.

usually i just notice maybe fat or bald dudes who were prob good looking when younger. but im a short bald curry from the beginning, it never began.
I meant highshool and college aged people, not oldcels.

I meant highshool and college aged people, not oldcels.

over for oldcels. it's been so long i dont even remember. but then again, back when i was in high school, hypergamy wasn't anywhere near as bad.

You are the only one

Cos normies get laid despite what retards here may say, I thought the same till I went to a nightclub for the 1st time and realised how wrong I was. It was brutal cos it made me realise how ugly I am :fuk:.

Cos normies get laid despite what retards here may say, I thought the same till I went to a nightclub for the 1st time and realised how wrong I was. It was brutal cos it made me realise how ugly I am :fuk:.
Exactly. Thank you. I know that most of the people who claim le chad only don’t actually go out. I try to be social, i’ve went to nightclubs, bars, festivals etc and I see it everywhere. It’s usually with their looksmatches and I see many normies fucking foids above their looksmatch.

sometimes but they are usually tallfags and they are both older. Not boomer old but late 20s-40s.
Young foids are usually giga tallfag chadrones only.

Last edited:
Exactly. Thank you. I know that most of the people who claim le chad only don’t actually go out. I try to be social, i’ve went to nightclubs, bars, festivals etc and I see it everywhere. It’s usually with their looksmatches and I see many normies fucking foids above their looksmatch.
Foids are Chad only when they have access to Chads otherwise they will settle for normie men or other foids (lesbianpill:fuk:). I see way too many normies at the mall and clubs with foids to believe they are chad only 100% of the time. Even my old group of manlet friends have gfs but not me, it's pure suifuel.

Foids are Chad only when they have access to Chads otherwise they will settle for normie men or other foids (lesbianpill:fuk:). I see way too many normies at the mall and clubs with foids to believe women are chad only 100% of the time.
Chads are super rare. It’s mathematically impossible for all foids to have unlimited access to them.

Chads are super rare. It’s mathematically impossible for all foids to have unlimited access to them.
Yup, high tier normies and medium tier normies get pussy but niggas here still cope and claim otherwise using the same statistics.

Chad only is an exaggeration.

I feel like i'm going crazy with everyone saying all these bitches are apparently "chad only". From all my personal experiences, this just isn't the case.
I think it's because you are from Germany. Normies have much higher chances to ascend in Germany than in America.
America is the most superficial soyciety that ever existed therefore it is "Chad Only".

Foids only date ugly males if they can get an advantage out of them, for example:
- she dates the smart guy so he can help her studying
- she dates the rich guy so he buys her new clothes and jewelry
- she dates the asian guy because she wants to travel to asia

These ugly dudes get abused.

An honest relationship with sexual attraction only exists for Chad.

Foids only date ugly males if they can get an advantage out of them, for example:

These guys I mentioned don’t have anything like that. They’re popular because they were a part of the popular crowd in school.

Elliot rodgers ugly rice dorm room neighbours or roommates and had sex with them.

Im not sure if its true Ive read it somewhere never actually read his manifesto.

These guys I mentioned don’t have anything like that. They’re popular because they were a part of the popular crowd in school.
- she dates the popular guy so she can get access to the cool kids circles

- she dates the popular guy so she can get access to the cool kids circles

They don’t get abused, they abuse incels. They’re not really ugly, just very plan and average looking.

''i'm 6'2 told thousands of times i'm attractive, get 50000 likes on tinder yet i can't get pussy '' :soy: :bluepill:

also faggels:

''even inkels get laid'' :soy: :bluepill:

Yeah I see it all the time at my college campus, decent looking-decent height dudes ascending which is why I have no allegiance to them and hope anyone good looking with a decent height dies a terrible death

"Ugly hot" is still hot. A man doesn't need to be "pretty" to be attractive to women. Lookism autism is detached from reality, even though I completely believe in the blackpill.

"Ugly hot" is still hot. A man doesn't need to be "pretty" to be attractive to women. Lookism autism is detached from reality, even though I completely believe in the blackpill.
They’re not “ugly hot” whatever that means. They’re plain looking normies.

They’re not “ugly hot” whatever that means. They’re plain looking normies.
Fair enough. Even still, I agree that 60-70% of men have it probably pretty easy with women.

80/20 isn't exact. Women are programmed to like bolgads (men who make them feel the most dominated), but they are relative to the population as a whole.

They might date down for money, opportunities, status, virtue signalling, or to operate as "sacrificial lambs", working to increase the social acceptability of women having control over their dating, relationship, and sex lives so they can achieve their ultimate biological goal (unrestrained patriarchy ushered in by bolgads) as a collective.

They might feel dominated by a larger group of men in the entire local school than 20%, as long as they are disproportionately rewarding and spreading the genes of tyrants and bullies, that doesn't make it right JFL :feelskek:.

Read this post for more about bolgads. Read this post for more about unrestrained patriarchy.

I had rumours spread about me that i'm a stalker and a rapist because I was too autistic to talk to this one bitch a few years ago. That's the power of my autism. I feel like i'm going crazy with everyone saying all these bitches are apparently "chad only". From all my personal experiences, this just isn't the case.

Resonance:

The very next day, however:

"I think Aspie John was extremely hurt when we discussed the behavior of Anxious Jane and Tall Kid. He was covering himself up with a hoodie upon seeing her and going all, "See no evil, hear no evil. Please go away".".

"He's so sensitive! Oh my goodness! They were just joking!"

"If Aspie John wanted someone more like him, why didn't he just..."

"Plus, she already said she wanted Aspie John to be her boyfriend"

(Caused his classmates to whisper)

The other kids in the classroom then start whispering about it and Aspie John overhears them, filling him with shame and embarrassment. He still misses Short Morena. Days before school graduation, Aspie John overhears two teachers discussing him and Anxious Jane:

"So, Anxious Jane is graduating soon"

"When Anxious Jane realizes how difficult it will be to communicate with Aspie John, she'll be right back in the hospital."

"No. I think she'll be okay. She has plenty of friends and support"

Upon hearing this, two students sitting in the front row of Aspie John, a boy and a girl, whisper and immediately afterwards say to one another:

"Hi Joseph" - To an autistic child

"Hi Elise"

Aspie John assumes they are laughing at him, as he is already anxious and very depressed on this particular day, given he has ASD-related attachment. He has no actual intention to "reconcile" with Anxious Jane, since she has a clear preference for White Chads. When a teacher asks him of his opinion of his time in the classroom, he simply responds with "Ambivalent".

Resonance:

The very next day, however:

"I think Aspie John was extremely hurt when we discussed the behavior of Anxious Jane and Tall Kid. He was covering himself up with a hoodie upon seeing her and going all, "See no evil, hear no evil. Please go away".".

"He's so sensitive! Oh my goodness! They were just joking!"

"If Aspie John wanted someone more like him, why didn't he just..."

"Plus, she already said she wanted Aspie John to be her boyfriend"

(Caused his classmates to whisper)

The other kids in the classroom then start whispering about it and Aspie John overhears them, filling him with shame and embarrassment. He still misses Short Morena. Days before school graduation, Aspie John overhears two teachers discussing him and Anxious Jane:

"So, Anxious Jane is graduating soon"

"When Anxious Jane realizes how difficult it will be to communicate with Aspie John, she'll be right back in the hospital."

"No. I think she'll be okay. She has plenty of friends and support"

Upon hearing this, two students sitting in the front row of Aspie John, a boy and a girl, whisper and immediately afterwards say to one another:

"Hi Joseph" - To an autistic child

"Hi Elise"

Aspie John assumes they are laughing at him, as he is already anxious and very depressed on this particular day, given he has ASD-related attachment. He has no actual intention to "reconcile" with Anxious Jane, since she has a clear preference for White Chads. When a teacher asks him of his opinion of his time in the classroom, he simply responds with "Ambivalent".
What is this? I’ve seen you post it a few times. I don’t get it.

I feel like I live in bizarro world like someone mentioned before. I see so many good looking foids that wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire (for the tards claiming i'm a fakecel) going out with and fucking normans. I don't care if you think i'm "bluepilled", fucking ER himself said he saw the same thing.
The only thing that all these guys have in common is that they're popular and NT. They were the "cool" guys in school bullying incels like me and other low-value males, but many of them are literally just 5/10 normies. And no, they're not rich. I live in a middle - upper class area but most of these fags either don't work or they're wagies and so are the foids.

I also notice this. I fucking notice this all the fucking time. Tons and tons AND TONS AND TONS of shorts, ugly guys with girlfriends, even amazing girls. I saw loooooooooooooowww normies (even FUCKING VEY LOW) with girlfriends. Ntpill wins.

LoL nobody says they are Chad only, if Normans didn't fuck them the world population would be much lower.
Being NT is very important if you aren't Chad and being popular is something girls can benefit off so what youbsee is normal. I think that a lot of incels are incels for being non NT

Yup, high tier normies and medium tier normies get pussy but niggas here still cope and claim otherwise using the same statistics.
normies who are NT*
important distinction.

there are many self admitted 5/10 normies in this forum

NTpill is brutal. if you are high inhib or neurotic and not neurotypical then it automatically deducts 2 SMV points from you the moment u start interacting with women. (they can smell nervous/beta energy from a mile away)

Its because they have dark triad personality traits and are rich enough for the woman to overlook their looks.

no, i hate going out in public because there are quite of bit of stacies where i live that are fucking low tier normans, it makes me angry as fuck that im alone while some of these subhuman normies are walking around with stacy or becky :feelsree::feelsree:

Foids crave bully cock especially girls who to pretend to be nerdy

over for oldcels. it's been so long i dont even remember. but then again, back when i was in high school, hypergamy wasn't anywhere near as bad.
That's true in my case too but still I did not manage to score anything

i went to a college with a 3:1 foid to make ratio before online dating and still left KHHV. altho in part i blame my helicopter bitch mom for my shitty social skills.
i went to a college with a 3:1 foid to male ratio before online dating and still left KHHV. altho in part i blame my helicopter bitch mom for my shitty social skills.

What world do you live in

I am not aware of anything that happens outside my room :feelscomfy:

We, incels, are less than 2% of the population and 99.9% of us are mentalcels.

Of course foids fuck normies and subnormies, water is wet thread.

We, incels, are less than 2% of the population and 99.9% of us are mentalcels.

Of course foids fuck normies and subnormies, water is wet thread.
Tell that to all the copers here

It's an exaggeration of a grain of truth: "chad only" is just derived from the fact that chads still have the easiest time getting women and are pretty much living on what is tutorial mode compared to the rest of the male population, while normies have to put some effort in to something they shouldn't have to, but they can still ascend.

Either that, or there are idiots who genuinely believe that literally only Chad gets laid, which is absurd.

You just can't rate other men for shit