Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't be the only one here that notices women fucking low-tier normans?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
You just can't rate other men for shit
I absolutely can. They're all mediocre looking. No feature that stands out. Just blobs with eyes and mouths.

I absolutely can. They're all mediocre looking. No feature that stands out. Just blobs with eyes and mouths.
What you consider attractive isn't what they consider attractive. You're a straight man, unless you've been around women a lot or studied sexual attraction works, then you probably don't know what you're talking about

What you consider attractive isn't what they consider attractive. You're a straight man, unless you've been around women a lot or studied sexual attraction works, then you probably don't know what you're talking about
Once again I see this utter retardation of an argument.

Confidentbro

I am a straight man therefore I can't tell the difference between these two :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

You know if a Chad enters the room even if you don't have the urge to suck his cock. Foids know if other foids look good even if they're not lesbians. It's not hard to judge bones, collagen, hair, height etc.

View attachment 576648

I am a straight man therefore I can't tell the difference between these two :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

You know if a Chad enters the room even if you don't have the urge to suck his cock. Foids know if other foids look good even if they're not lesbians. It's not hard to judge bones, collagen, hair, height etc.
You're absolutely fucking retarded if you are using extremes as your point of argument, fuck off

You're absolutely fucking retarded if you are using extremes as your point of argument, fuck off
I'm using it to get it through your 80IQ brain that looks are quite objective to an extent and you don't need to want to suck someone's dick to know if they're good looking. All these low-tier normans are indeed low-tier normans, stop coping.

I'm using it to get it through your 80IQ brain that looks are quite objective to an extent and you don't need to want to suck someone's dick to know if they're good looking. All these low-tier normans are indeed low-tier normans, stop coping.
What a retarded dumbfuck you're. You're basically posting extremes on the spectrum to validate your ability to judge the rest of that spectrum correctly

It'd be like me posting Mike Tyson next to a starving Somali child before saying "this big one strong this small one weak! I could tell couldn't i? Now this means i can also accurately gauge how strong every other male on earth is"

What a retarded dumbfuck you're. You're basically posting extremes on the spectrum to validate your ability to judge the rest of that spectrum correctly
Not an argument. I used an extreme because it wouldn't go through your brain otherwise. And still didn't. I can't believe that this is the second time I see this utter retardation posted unironically.
It'd be like me posting Mike Tyson next to a starving Somali child before saying "this big one strong this small one weak! I could tell couldn't i? Now this means i can also accurately gauge how strong every other male on earth is"
You could put a man of above average strength next to Mike Tyson and Mike Tyson would still look stronger. It's actually quite easy to tell how strong someone is by looking at them.

It's also easy to tell if someone has a good jaw, symmetrical face, NW0 hairline etc. You're either coping or you're a genuine idiot.

You could put a man of above average strength next to Mike Tyson and Mike Tyson would still look stronger. It's actually quite easy to tell how strong someone is by looking at them.
That would be another thing entirely moron. It'd not be a question of whether that man is strong or not, but whether he's stronger or weaker than Mike Tyson. Both Mayweather and a fucking infant are weaker than Mike Tyson, doesn't mean that Mayweather isn't strong, or as strong as the infant

It's also easy to tell if someone has a good jaw, symmetrical face, NW0 hairline etc. You're either coping or you're a genuine idiot.
Okay bro, now please tell me whether those two slayers with NW0, symmetrical faces, top-tier jaws are good looking or not

UYPtVo4.gif

FXFFgfq.gif

Mariusz_Wach.JPG

8389386-mariusz-wach-900-617.jpg

That would be another thing entirely moron. It'd not be a question of whether that man is strong or not, but whether he's stronger or weaker than Mike Tyson. Both Mayweather and a fucking infant are weaker than Mike Tyson, doesn't mean that Mayweather isn't strong, or as strong as the infant

Okay bro, now please tell me whether those two slayers with NW0, symmetrical faces, top-tier jaws are good looking or not

UYPtVo4.gif

FXFFgfq.gif

Mariusz_Wach.JPG

The curry isn't because of pheno failo and a comical Minecraft jaw.
The other ogre isn't pretty to look at but I bet he's tall, high T and muscular - good genetics. He would get laid but he's not the type to have TikTok teens thirsting over him.
Easy.

UYPtVo4.gif

FXFFgfq.gif

Mariusz_Wach.JPG

They clearly lack harmony/appeal.

The curry isn't because of pheno failo and a comical Minecraft jaw.
The other ogre isn't pretty to look at but I bet he's tall, high T and muscular - good genetics. He would get laid but he's not the type to have TikTok teens thirsting over him.
Easy.
So at the end they're both not good looking despite having all the "slayer" features you kept talking about. That's why i said that it's hard as fuck to judge whether a man is good looking or not just by looking at his face

So at the end they're both not good looking despite having all the "slayer" features you kept talking about. That's why i said that it's hard as fuck to judge whether a man is good looking or not just by looking at his face
I never said le maximum jaw width is ideal. That's lookism autism and it's really just a meme. By looking at their faces you can tell they're ugly despite standalone good features. A foid would describe their flaws in the same way. You're not proving any point here.

They clearly lack harmony/appeal.
This. You can tell their ratios are fucked unless you're severely autistic.

Yeah sex appeal is a different thing entirely and men will never know what's really sexually appealing to women
That's for sure but these 2 guys you posted are just ugly, one has a very [UWSL]disproportionate jaw which fucks up his face harmony other one is a giga long midface ogre. [/UWSL]

I never said le maximum jaw width is ideal. That's lookism autism and it's really just a meme. By looking at their faces you can tell they're ugly despite standalone good features. A foid would describe their flaws in the same way. You're not proving any point here.

Ratios are legit the most important thing.

Tbh
Chad only means chad can be/do anything and still have girls drool over him. Chad only doesn’t mean he only gets girls, it means that guys who aren’t as attractive as chads need to put in more effort. But for truecels it never began:feelscry:
:yes::blackpill: True facts. :feelsbadman:

confidentbro-png.576648

Yeah, it's a stupid argument. Essentially, you can't study or learn about something if you're not willing to fuck it, and if you are studying something (like male faces), then you must want to fuck men. It's pretty much the same stupid, illogical argument I've heard from normies and chads when I try to explain the black pill, and they interject with "how do you know anything about women? how do you know what attracts them? Have you ever even been with a woman, bro?" No, I haven't been with a woman, but I don't need to in order to know anything about them. I just need to possess a working brain. :rolleyes:

It's like arguing biologists can't know anything about the tigers they study, because they didn't fuck them. "Oh, you're a biologist and you think you know about tigers? You study them for a living? So what? Have you ever stuck your finger in a tiger's ass? No? Then how can you know anything about them? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:"

:yes:

Maybe ugly women

I feel like I live in bizarro world like someone mentioned before. I see so many good looking foids that wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire (for the tards claiming i'm a fakecel) going out with and fucking normans. I don't care if you think i'm "bluepilled", fucking ER himself said he saw the same thing.
The only thing that all these guys have in common is that they're popular and NT. They were the "cool" guys in school bullying incels like me and other low-value males, but many of them are literally just 5/10 normies. And no, they're not rich. I live in a middle - upper class area but most of these fags either don't work or they're wagies and so are the foids.

I had rumours spread about me that i'm a stalker and a rapist because I was too autistic to talk to this one bitch a few years ago. That's the power of my autism. I feel like i'm going crazy with everyone saying all these bitches are apparently "chad only". From all my personal experiences, this just isn't the case.

I think that they met through "warm approaches" Wheat Waffles actually made several videos about attractive women dating unattractive men and why we'll see less and less of it in the future. He noted how Vegan women outnumber Vegan men 4 to 1 and many of those women refuse to date non-Vegans. Now imagine being in a community where there are lots more women and they only date within the group, low-tier Normies can get Gigastacies in such an environment.

The same applies to cults, closed religious groups, Etc.

I was genuinely thinking about joining a Chinese Church just to find a girlfriend, but that would mean that I would always have to hide my Atheism and Anti-Theism from her...

Yeah, it's a stupid argument. Essentially, you can't study or learn about something if you're not willing to fuck it, and if you are studying something (like male faces), then you must want to fuck men. It's pretty much the same stupid, illogical argument I've heard from normies and chads when I try to explain the black pill, and they interject with "how do you know anything about women? how do you know what attracts them? Have you ever even been with a woman, bro?" No, I haven't been with a woman, but I don't need to in order to know anything about them. I just need to possess a working brain. :rolleyes:

It's like arguing biologists can't know anything about the tigers they study, because they didn't fuck them. "Oh, you're a biologist and you think you know about tigers? You study them for a living? So what? Have you ever stuck your finger in a tiger's ass? No? Then how can you know anything about them? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:"

:yes:

Exactly, especially since attractiveness isn't subjective. Normies and Bluepillers can say this all day long, but the data provided by dating sites disprove the bluepill.

I think that they met through "warm approaches" Wheat Waffles actually made several videos about attractive women dating unattractive men and why we'll see less and less of it in the future. He noted how Vegan women outnumber Vegan men 4 to 1 and many of those women refuse to date non-Vegans. Now imagine being in a community where there are lots more women and they only date within the group, low-tier Normies can get Gigastacies in such an environment.

The same applies to cults, closed religious groups, Etc.

I was genuinely thinking about joining a Chinese Church just to find a girlfriend, but that would mean that I would always have to hide my Atheism and Anti-Theism from her...
Go vegan, you just said what we have to do

does not happen as often as you think it does