Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can’t believe I repeated the same mistake

J

jamesmark1903

Greycel
I don’t know where to begin. In my previous post, I encouraged you guys to never help a foid in any situation. I feel like I turned against my own word.

I took a beating for a subhuman noodlewhore. She has two kids from previous relationships. Now, she is married to a Nepali refugee for four years. Refugees are not allowed to work in the country I’m living in. She works as a waitress and lives a rented apartment that’s size of a bed. She and her husband both sleep on the same bed.

I felt sorry for this subhuman scum for the way she was getting treated by Nepali refugee. I stood upto him one time and almost got into brawl because of her.

I feel so embarrassed right now. I should have never stood up for this harlot. I have had enough of this. I have been kind and this hasn’t given me anything in life. I just want to decrease my kindness and treat these foids as if they’re replaceable objects. The way foids have treated me, I won’t forgive them.

I feel even more embarrassed that I helped a foid. I should never help a foid unless I get some benefits in return. I preach you guys something and act opposite of that in real life. I swear. I’ll treat all foids on conditional basis. They don’t deserve anyone’s kindness.

I want to keep integrity here as well as in real life. I will try my best to never help a foid again. They don’t deserve any kindness.

Getting into conflict with another male because of a foid is really dumb. It's like when your normie flatmate invites Stacy around, and Stacy steals something from you or shits in your peanut butter to poison you. Naturally, you confront your flatmate about it and he just plays dumb and blames Stacy, so you knock him out, then Stacy chuckles away because she lured you into a conflict with another male, and she can act like she had nothing to do with it.

Saint Elliot will forgive you

Playing hero can only lead you to needless suffering.

Go ER next time

You got beat up for a girl that doesn't give two fucks about you?
:lul::lul::lul:
Take this L

F595FE38 CF06 49DD 84A6 CD2187CB5C9A