Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't believe these cunts

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
I can't believe them, complaining about the incredible privilege they've been born with. Can you imagine? Complaining about having life on tutorial mode, and whining about the people who have it on a harder difficulty?! Having the option of playing on tutorial mode, and throwing it all away?!? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

THEY ARE пидорасы.

All your base will soon belong to us

so go and learn the language if you want to be a part of a new colonial regime
Am I going to be assimilated? Will I get a free, gov't-issue track suit?

Am I going to be assimilated? Will I get a free, gov't-issue track suit?
Yes, you will be russian and we will grant you an invite in our collective conscio.. erm, nevermind, right, dont think too much about that

Yes, you will be russian and we will grant you an invite in our collective conscio.. erm, nevermind, right, dont think too much about that
I've tried learning two languages before, and utterly failed with both of them. I think English is all I'll be speaking the rest of my life. :fuk:

without the victim status, foids have nothing. All of their "bravery" would then be exposed for the vapid narcissism it is :feelsjuice:

I wanna go on a rampage to bring some balance to this unfair world (in gta vice city)

Seems based, I, for one, welcome our new overlords. As a ricemang, I think itd be an improvement over the current (((regime)))

Seems based, I, for one, welcome our new overlords. As a ricemang, I think itd be an improvement over the current (((regime)))
I mean, Putin is in (((their))) pocket, too. They love pitting their pet goyim against each other.