Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can’t believe this is it

Irishcel

Irishcel

Loneliness has followed me my whole life
★★★★★
This is it. This is my life. There’s no big change coming. For a long time I laboured under the delusion that someday I was gonna make some friends, start going out, having fun, maybe meet some girls and eventually get a gf. That it would just happen naturally, like it does to others people. I’m only starting to accept that it’s just not gonna happen. This is my life, I missed out on making my lifelong friends in secondary school, I missed out on developing social skills and getting experience with girls. It’s too late. I’m almost out of my teens and I’ve never even been to a club, never been high, never been drunk, never had an awkward first kiss, never went to prom, never suffered the heartbreak of a firsts breakup. I was never one of “the lads”. It’s too late for me now, there’s no way to go back and get back all those years that I missed. It’s over

You're 19 bro, im 20, it's gonna get worse.
I'm 23 and it just got worse.I still had somehow hopes/copes until last year tbh.

Yeah it's a brutal pill to swallow. At least now you won't be wageslaving or sacrificing your comfort for others in the hope of getting something in return.

We all need to sociopath and egomaxx tbh. If society isnt going to incorporate us in a greater human enterprise, then damn them all. My personal hedonism and satisfaction is supreme.

It never stops getting worse.

You still have your 20s to look forward to. Just because it's bad doesn't mean it's over. You can still have a great life.

Can, not will.

At your age I was tryharding to become a normie basically but I learned that if certain things dont happen to you naturally then you're subhuman and need to find other copes. Genes determine whether someone is normal not PUA or any other shit.

I’m almost out of my teens
You're not even 20 yet and you've already given up? I mean if you think it's bad now you're gonna be in for a surprise as you become older. It's not gonna get better unless you make it better. Personally I think you're too young to be thinking the way you are. Your best bet is probably leaving here for your own good, you still have a chance.

same for me, except im out of my teens :feelsrope:

At your age I was tryharding to become a normie basically but I learned that if certain things dont happen to you naturally then you're subhuman and need to find other copes. Genes determine whether someone is normal not PUA or any other shit.

Look at the dark side, you're young and have more incel things to look forward to, like alcoholism, drug addiction, insomnia, anxiety attacks, mental health deterioration, long term unemployment.

21 here, and I can confirm, NOTHING will change. It’s over.

Maybe things might change someday, I'm only 20
Thats what I'm telling myself

I used to play in a Gaelic football team but I was too autistic to keep in team

From this point it will only go downhill...

Maybe things might change someday, I'm only 20
Thats what I'm telling myself
Nothing will change if you wait for something to change. That's what I did and I'm in my late 20s now, and nothing changed of course. I recommend a job, surgery and then enjoying your youth while you still have it, albeit with crucial teen milestones missed. But for me it's truly over

You're only in your teens? You're still really young. But you have to be proactive for things to change, even if not ideal but at least try improve.

Theres literally nothing to look forward in this shitty life for me. My whole life is just a fucking mistake. Someone should end my misery asap.

Nothing will change if you wait for something to change. That's what I did and I'm in my late 20s now, and nothing changed of course. I recommend a job, surgery and then enjoying your youth while you still have it, albeit with crucial teen milestones missed. But for me it's truly over
I don't know how to make this change at all
I don't have money for surgeries and I don't have any skills to get a good job at 20
And I have no idea how to enjoy my youth either jfl