Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "I can't breed!" should be our new slogan

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
Whenever any random degenerate Tyrone is choked out by the cops for using fake currency or whatever the case may be, normies protest en masse. Cities become war zones. Their voice is heard. But there is little if any sympathy for those of us who are truly oppressed by soyciety.

"I can't breed!" should be on t-shirts, on picket signs and so on. Yes I am serious.

I know it has pretty much already been suggested in other forms but as a slogan I think it is a very powerful one.

Made me think of this

No you're not a big lipped chimp phenotyped nigger so no hordes of white wymn to virtue signal for you inkler

Anyone have the picture with officer's knee on St. Hamudi?

Social suicide theory.

Whenever any random degenerate Tyrone is choked out by the cops for using fake currency or whatever the case may be, normies protest en masse. Cities become war zones. Their voice is heard. But there is little if any sympathy for those of us who are truly oppressed by soyciety.

"I can't breed!" should be on t-shirts, on picket signs and so on. Yes I am serious.

I know it has pretty much already been suggested in other forms but as a slogan I think it is a very powerful one.
YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO BREED INCEL :soy:

I rather not be associated with Floyd.

Would become a meme so fast

Astrociously stupid idea, it originated in the tranny raid on /pol/ to mock pol-tards

even if i could breed i wouldnt breed

but we would get beat up for making fun of blackmen.

Incel Lives Matter