Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can’t catch a break

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I can’t catch a break I was outside taking a walk today when somebody purposely drives through a puddle of water and splashes water on me effectively ruing my day why do high value men always have to make low value men miserable

A free shower I wouldn't complain

That was me, sorry about that bro. I just thought it’d be funny

Since you are reclusemaxer, you probably deserved it

It was @Azaylias, I saw him do it! :feelsaww:

you should have opened your mouth and drank it

I fucking hate getting wet, I haven't taken a shower since last month because of this. the world is literally against us.

Imagine having so much hatred for somebody that’s as miserable as you instead of hating the real enemy which is Chad

Another successful patrol.

"OMG you're disgusting!!! take a shower inkwell :soy::soy::soy:"

normie detected, mods do your jobs.
UPDATE: I took a shower and now I slay multiple times a day. If only I knew how easy it was :feelskek:

ok dude no one fucking likes you

normie detected, mods do your jobs.

Preguntar Sherlock Holmes GIF by Cartoon Network EMEA

UPDATE: I took a shower and now I slay multiple times a day. If only I knew how easy it was :feelskek:
No body takes a shower for females you take a shower so you don't smell like shit all the time and feel dirty. You are just nasty for no reason and try to blame these things on females.

No body takes a shower for females you take a shower so you don't smell like shit all the time and feel dirty. You are just nasty for no reason and try to blame these things on females.
No shower for your face, normie.

Am I a normie because I dont want to smell bad?
you are a normie because you think that showering is somehow magically going to fix all the problems with face, height and race.

you're literally the "Just take a shower :soy:" meme

I can’t catch a break I was outside taking a walk today when somebody purposely drives through a puddle of water and splashes water on me effectively ruing my day why do high value men always have to make low value men miserable
It makes them feel special.

you are a normie because you think that showering is somehow magically going to fix all the problems with face, height and race.

you're literally the "Just take a shower :soy:" meme
I dont think taking a shower is going to get you females but im saying that females arent the point of taking showers you are just fucking disgusting why would your only motivation for staying clean be females???

I dont think taking a shower is going to get you females but im saying that females arent the point of taking showers you are just fucking disgusting why would your only motivation for staying clean be females???
I only said that showering won't get you females. I never said that it's the reason I don't take them.

Nothing wrong with some dirt it’s healthy
I actually am disgusted by you in particular you don't brush your teeth, shower, and dig shit out of your ass crack so you cant talk on the topic of cleanliness at all.

I actually am disgusted by you in particular you don't brush your teeth, shower, and dig shit out of your ass crack so you cant talk on the topic of cleanliness at all.
Don’t make fun of me for it

You’re based don’t listen to that greycel
Why do you support that behaviour hes fucking disgusting. Even if he wont get females by cleaning himself why wont he just do it so that he can not stink up the house or just feel better about not smelling.

Why do you support that behaviour hes fucking disgusting. Even if he wont get females by cleaning himself why wont he just do it so that he can not stink up the house or just feel better about not smelling.
To fuck with foids. They must smell my breath if it carries enough

I can't catch a foid
need a bigger net

the movie lasso GIF