Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't comprehend why some people here would reject the one in the left

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date

Which one would you get?

• Total voters
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
I understand maybe liking the adult form more but still, she is gonna become an adult anyway, why not enjoy this unique form in the meanwhile?

I wouldn't kick the left one out of bed, but the right has more developed secondary sexual characteristics.

Right of course, she is more sexually [UWSL]dysmorphic[/UWSL]

Post too bright it's blinding me :fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi:

Left is insanely better

What the fuck is wrong with you. Are you a pedophile?

Longer legs and wider hips are nice.

Left looks like a male

Ughhh actually lolis hab small cute feets and hands :feelsaww::feelsaww:

based Hime Takamura art post btw @Yamete

PPG by HimeCows by HimeBulma be Hime

he does decent work

Ughhh actually lolis hab small cute feets and hands :feelsaww::feelsaww:
not relative to their overall size, least not IRL

obviously in terms of absolute size yes they're smaller

I love long thin fingers

I want both of them :feelsLSD:

If legal, in a patriarchal sane society, for marriage, left all the way. The younger she starts being trained to be a good wife, the better.

why not enjoy this unique form in the meanwhile?
The only valid reasons are fear of God first and foremost, the laws and not wanting to hurt the girl through penetrating her before she's ripe. All other reasons are either cope or not good. Marriage is supposed to be for life, so what's so bad about waiting a bit for sex? I've already been an incel for years anyway.

Most men nowadays assume it will be just pump and dump or a brief relationship (what usually happens nowadays indeed), that's why many get picky about little difference in age. They don't want to wait and know that statistically things will fall apart anyway, but it shouldn't be this way.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back