Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't cope anymore...

Jockcel

Jockcel

go AB
-
Every evening I have a fucking heartache from depression lately and no cope can help put an end to it. What the fuck, this is torture, why do I have to suffer like this? I will have to rope if this doesn't stop soon.

I use to take pills to cope with depression. I stopped because social anxiety prevented me from leaving and going to the doctors office.

I use to take pills to cope with depression. I stopped because social anxiety prevented me from leaving and going to the doctors office.
Should I take Jew pills? Is it worth it?

depends on what you take. Xanex made me not want to kill myself every 2 seconds. Pills helped the truth of my reality hurt a lot less. Enough to function without crippling fear.

Every evening I have a fucking heartache from depression lately and no cope can help put an end to it.
rnb_inside_the_head_of_a.jpg

LOW IQ AF
If you have genuin severe depression symptoms, you should take them and do therapy as well. But read some threads here about the pitfalls before and don't go like "jewpills don't help, hurdur, hurdur." after you tried only one type or specific substance.

depends on what you take. Xanex made me not want to kill myself every 2 seconds. Pills helped the truth of my reality hurt a lot less. Enough to function without crippling fear.
Xanax is legit, it's the only one I've tried. I have not heard good things about reall SSRIs though.

I am too high inhib to visit a therapist though.

I am too high inhib to visit a therapist though.
Yeah, I know how that goes. This post actually reminded me that I need to go see my doctor. When I was on the stuff I use to have to hurry to the pharmiscit before I ran out or else id be stuck inside. The only reason I was able to make it to the doctors office the first time was because I was hostpitalized for trying to kill myself on a busy highway because of having evil Stacy and Chad voices in my head. Turned out I have scitzophrenia, major depression and social anxiety. I don't hear voices anymore but the everything else remains.

therapy works for women because it is structured for them, for men it is largely a waste of time. SSRIs blunted the depression and anxiety a bit but they have side effects and even when i stopped taking them the difference wasn't huge. I've never used xanax but i hear good things.

I reach that same point everyday, too. Fucking, mental breakdown, everyday. I don't know what the FUCK to do.
I'm surprised I haven't had a heart attack or stroke at this point from sheer, mind killing misery.
As someone who was coaxed into therapy for a while, it is complete shit. Go and find out for yourself if you must, but, I really believe it cannot work on the blackpilled, or, anyone who thinks for themselves, really. I think SSRI's and all that crap is a joke, too, so when people say, "get help", I just fucking laugh, there is no help. Why are normslime so obsessed with 'GETTING HELP', and leaving FUCKING SUICIDE HOTLINES ALL OVER THE FUCKING INTERNET, JESUS CHRIST, FUCK. It's infuriating. Damn, I hate the world, man. Hate the world, hate everyone in it.
At this point, I think I may be so full of rage that upon death I may be reborn as a devastating plague of flesh eating creatures that will destroy civilization. That'd be sick.

I reach that same point everyday, too. Fucking, mental breakdown, everyday. I don't know what the FUCK to do.
I'm surprised I haven't had a heart attack or stroke at this point from sheer, mind killing misery.
As someone who was coaxed into therapy for a while, it is complete shit. Go and find out for yourself if you must, but, I really believe it cannot work on the blackpilled, or, anyone who thinks for themselves, really. I think SSRI's and all that crap is a joke, too, so when people say, "get help", I just fucking laugh, there is no help. Why are normslime so obsessed with 'GETTING HELP', and leaving FUCKING SUICIDE HOTLINES ALL OVER THE FUCKING INTERNET, JESUS CHRIST, FUCK. It's infuriating. Damn, I hate the world, man. Hate the world, hate everyone in it.
At this point, I think I may be so full of rage that upon death I may be reborn as a devastating plague of flesh eating creatures that will destroy civilization. That'd be sick.
I wish I was as high iq as you to be able to express myself as eloquently... But yeah, there is no end in sight to our misery.

I wish I was as high iq as you to be able to express myself as eloquently... But yeah, there is no end in sight to our misery.
Nah, I'm a fool, too. :feelsbadman:
It's a shame, though, yeah. If there was just, one, sliver of hope, something I could set my sights on and try to move towards, I would be content. If there was just one thing that resembled some form of silver lining. Something that we could achieve that would make all this pain worth it, a chance of change. But instead, I see nothing, a world and future devoid of any refuge or pleasure. I don't know how some people do it man, I truly don't. The oldcels here... I cannot imagine feeling like this for another two, three, decades.

Nah, I'm a fool, too. :feelsbadman:
It's a shame, though, yeah. If there was just, one, sliver of hope, something I could set my sights on and try to move towards, I would be content. If there was just one thing that resembled some form of silver lining. Something that we could achieve that would make all this pain worth it, a chance of change. But instead, I see nothing, a world and future devoid of any refuge or pleasure. I don't know how some people do it man, I truly don't. The oldcels here... I cannot imagine feeling like this for another two, three, decades.
There is no hope for some of us of ever achieving happiness and thus no point in living. There is one thing that stops me from suicide, my family and the fear of the unknown after death. I would be so much happier to know for sure what happens if I kill myself, to have no fear of ending my misery. I envy the courage of those who kill themselves.

I tried taking anti-depressant pills. They never work, it even makes it worse sometimes

u just need something to cope with it - eg drugs/ alcohol

Everyone is fucking retarded. I honestly cannot get along with or tolerate anyone. I try and be polite because I know I've lost my mind, but even here, half the posts set me off. I can't handle it. I don't know whats wrong with me, man, the pain has broken me. I have to rope soon. I have to.

Every evening I have a fucking heartache from depression lately and no cope can help put an end to it. What the fuck, this is torture, why do I have to suffer like this? I will have to rope if this doesn't stop soon.
Cause your ugly bro that's life

Making money makes me feel a lot better, but when I lose a stock trade, I instantly want to rope knowing it will take that much longer to achieve my goals. If I lose a trade it sets me back 2 weeks. Then I start freaking out about the thought that what if I lose again the next week? Thats another 2 weeks. then id be behind a month. Then I think, "what if my strategy falls apart on me before I reach any of my goals?" then I spiral into an even deeper depression immediatly followed by an entire day of desperate back testing of my strategy to reassure myself that everything is ok and that I just need to be patient. Im breaking even this week and that is just as bad as losing in my book. I want to die so much right now.
I still feel like shit but with the added pain of nausea and difficulty moving body parts.
My jaw hurts really bad from grinding my teeth and clinching so hard all day.
Everyone is fucking retarded. I honestly cannot get along with or tolerate anyone. I try and be polite because I know I've lost my mind, but even here, half the posts set me off. I can't handle it. I don't know whats wrong with me, man, the pain has broken me. I have to rope soon. I have to.
I constantly get the urge to go berserk and kill every happy normie I see. School shooters are so relatable.

Last edited: