Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't cope I can't cope I can't cope I can't cope I can't cope I can't cope I can't cope

Deadgeneration

Deadgeneration

This world I must leave
★★★
I am drinking drinking drinking thinking thinking about how subhuman I am subhuman I am subhuman I am subhuman I am :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: I cant cope I cant cope I cant cope I cant cope I cant cope being an ugly manlet gook arghhhhhh aggggghhhI cant cope I cant cope being an ugly manlet jungle gook arghhhhhh aggggghhh argggggghhhhh :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

smoke weed it´ll be fine :smonk:

I am gonna go lose weight with a diet to lose my double chin I gained and feel slightly better about being an uglyfuck

Go on a rampage (in Minecraft Bed Wars)

Go on a rampage (in Minecraft Bed Wars)
I don't even have much anger left in me atm I just wanna sob and scream in Minecraft

I feel your pain man, coping gets more difficult every day. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I am drinking drinking drinking thinking thinking about how subhuman I am subhuman I am subhuman I am subhuman I am :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: I cant cope I cant cope I cant cope I cant cope I cant cope being an ugly manlet gook arghhhhhh aggggghhhI cant cope I cant cope being an ugly manlet jungle gook arghhhhhh aggggghhh argggggghhhhh :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

How tall are you?

STOP CRYING AND GET PISSED OFF THEY TOOK AWAY YOUR RIGHTS BY FORCE AND HUMILIATED YOU KILL ALL OF THOSE VILE FUCKING WHORES AND CUCKS :lasereyes:

WHAT A DERANGED POTHEAD (IN VIDEO GAME)
:yes:

STOP CRYING AND GET PISSED OFF THEY TOOK AWAY YOUR RIGHTS BY FORCE AND HUMILIATED YOU KILL ALL OF THOSE VILE FUCKING WHORES AND CUCKS :lasereyes:

:yes:
I'm already alternating between periods of numbness, sadness, regret, confusion, angst, and rage everyday

It doesn't get too much better folks, you got to learn how to communicate and cope or you'll rope. There's no hope for those who stay angry except violence or self inflicted violence (suicide). Those are two polar opposites you are trying to avoid, that's what survival is.

Just two days ago, even at my age, I was confronted with a situation involving an extremely good looking Stacypreet (Indian, really pretty girl here in India) who was 25 and who compliments me falsely, and just likes to tell me how cute my dogs are, or pet them while asking me questions about how she can move to the United States and be more successful etc etc. She just moved into the neighborhood. One reason I left the U.S. is because I was constantly reminded about this. Now,even in India, where it's easier to deal with these sort of things, I'll never get the one-night-stand with a pretty, available foid who wants to talk with me, but will definitely never touch me. It can be excruciating if you let it. So I took it upon myself to teach her why she is an idiot about everything she says. There are no real consequences with me doing this because the cultural is such that she will allow a certain amount of it due to my background as a US citizen and also a high caste Brahmin. She herself is a Brahmin who has never been told how stupid she is. So im slowly telling her. Of course it's hard cause she has the body of a yoga goddess, but you need to learn how to turn your disaster into copes or you...you can't stomach it. I'm doing this relatively politely and slowly. It's all I can do. I'd imagine after a few times she'll stop walking up when I'm outside the in common areas.

Tomorrow when I see her, I will be telling her that people only allow her to be wrong about almost everything because she is pretty. I'll skip the details, but you get the point. It what needs to be done. Best to do it while she is single and searching for suitor. The impact is bigger.

Life isn't easy in this way for us, but you have to manage interactions somehow.

Last edited: