Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Watching redpill man thinking they have any sort of influence on society (or dating) is one of my favorite sports.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
At this point, i think the oldest and most successful religion in the world right now, in the past or the future is, was and will be not christianity or islam, but wishful thinking. 100%.

I mean, just go to a redpill video on yt and see the comments for yrslf. The title of the video "woman are desperate!" (Sure thing buddy JFL) "men are the prize not women" (no comments needed).

And the comments? "Yeah, we're showing these hoes whos boss" " i was unwanted for all my late teens and 20s, but now that i gymceled and made bank they all came crawling for attention, but i dont care now" (the most common fanfic of these losers) and, swear to god i saw one that said the plumeting birth rate was thanks to the redpill.

These men live on a copefest 24/7/365.

redpill content make me be like
Sendung Mit Der Maus Ard GIF by WDR

"woman are desperate!" (Sure thing buddy JFL) "men are the prize not women" (no comments needed).
tbh we have dudes with similar kind of wishful thinking here as well

They are such kekfuel, even normies mock them. They are the circus of the internet

Oooh man in near future all the women will beg for mercy when we will replace them with android gfs!

They are beyond pathetic and cringe

tbh we have dudes with similar kind of wishful thinking here as well
Yep. The kinds who think chad lives an easier life than stacy, when he doesnt even top off a HTB.

At this point, i think the oldest and most successful religion in the world right now, in the past or the future is, was and will be not christianity or islam, but wishful thinking. 100%.

I mean, just go to a redpill video on yt and see the comments for yrslf. The title of the video "woman are desperate!" (Sure thing buddy JFL) "men are the prize not women" (no comments needed).

And the comments? "Yeah, we're showing these hoes whos boss" " i was unwanted for all my late teens and 20s, but now that i gymceled and made bank they all came crawling for attention, but i dont care now" (the most common fanfic of these losers) and, swear to god i saw one that said the plumeting birth rate was thanks to the redpill.

These men live on a copefest 24/7/365.
"Men are the prize not women!" said by people who's ancestors fought starving lions to prove to powerful men that they were worthy of marrying their daughter lol

"Men age like fine wine, women age like milk" And their example is some 65 year old guy who's taken tons of steroids, has had hair transplant and surgeries and is rich.

Notice a lot of these redpill retards are either 10/10 or are 4/10s trying to cope