Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can’t cope with being a truecel, I’m not used to my new life, AT ALL.

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I wasn’t even born a genetic subhuman, my trueceldom is self induced and it started 1 year ago, I’m not an incel im even worse, a truecel with basically no chance of ascension how do I even cope being a truecel I’m not used to living like this, I lost all my friends I got blocked by everyone, for what?? I didn’t do anything I havnt got a call other than my mother, I have no friends I’m always alone.

Your oneitis will break you and abandon you, despite the lies she told you she won’t even apologize or at least chdck up on your mental state, I’d fucking appreciate if she at least asked me how I was doing after all the promise she broke :feelsrope:

Last edited:
When a richcel gets a taste of that hard life.

Respect -15

It's like when a toilet complains she's not getting compliments anymore or has gone a month without sex or when a rich kid complains about not having A/C or mowing a lawn or not going on vacation in 3 weeks or having to eat normal food and not expensive restaurant food everyday.

Last edited:
If you weren't born a truecel you never were one. Yours is fixable. You can get friends and gf's just for being rich.

I wasn’t even born a genetic subhuman, my trueceldom is self induced and it started 1 year ago, I’m not an incel im even worse, a truecel with basically no chance of ascension how do I even cope being a truecel I’m not used to living like this, I lost all my friends I got blocked by everyone, for what?? I didn’t do anything I havnt got a call other than my mother, I have no friends I’m always alone.

Your oneitis will break you and abandon you, despite the lies she told you she won’t even apologize or at least chdck up on your mental state, I’d fucking appreciate if she at least asked me how I was doing after all the promise she broke :feelsrope:
Calum Von Moger got a small injury and his Hapa Viet gf dumped him. Loyal women only exist in fantasy like Neon Genesis Evangelion or The Matrix movie. Just remember that pain spikes and flattens then spikes again - you just gotta survive the spike until you can start coping again. Gotta cycle your copes too.

Wdym by Self induced???