Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i cant do this anymore

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
why am i even put on this earth to suffer or something because all i endured on mylife is torture from being abused to being totally invisbile now i wonder why people go er take look of how fucked up our world has became. fueled of hate and violence to ugly men which is pure unfair and the funny thing is they only taIk about feminism and disregarding men.

why am i even put on this earth to suffer or something because all i endured on mylife is torture from being abused to being totally invisbile now i wonder why people go er take look of how fucked up our world has became. fueled of hate and violence to ugly men which is pure unfair and the funny thing is they only taIk about feminism and disregarding men.
how the fuck did you put 11k posts in 14 days?

I can relate this world is hell for us incels:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Dont rope brocel don’t give these normies the satisfaction dont let them have their way DONT LET THEM MURDER ANOTHER INCEL:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

YOU WILL NOT MURDER ANYMORE INCELS YOU NORMIE SCUM:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: YOU INCELPHOBIC LOOKIST ABLEIST SCUM :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
yeah man all i have is hatred and rage

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back