Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I cant even cook fucking pasta

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
I tried to cook a packet pasta meal for probably first or second time in my life ( idk) and i couldnt even cook that properly. Put the ingredients in and did the right measurement shoved it in microwave, stirred it around and it was all fucked up. Pasta on bottom, butter and whatever the fuck else on top.

Why microwave?

Boil pasta in water and salt then just add some sauce

I have no idea how that even happens

Cooking is not rocket science

Microwaves are shit for cooking pasta. Gotta boil water in a pot, pour it all in, and stir to completion.

I make the best pasta. It's over for spaghetticels.

Who tf puts pasta in the microwave

Why microwave?

Boil pasta in water and salt then just add some sauce
I have no idea how that even happens

Cooking is not rocket science
What these two are saying. Seriously. Cooking isn't hard.

Also, if you're fucking up microwave food it's because you're not following the instructions properly.

I've never understood the difficulty of cooking. It's literally addition. Like you have the recipe that tells you exactly what to do and when. How can you mess that up? Outside of technique for like complicated gourmet shit, cooking is ABC's 123.

Here's a simple recipe.

Ingredients:

- Salt & Sugar

- All purpose Flour

- Onions (4 or 5 medium sized white onions.) Dice them up. (Chop them into small bits. Like you would get on a hamburger.)

- 2 TBSP of butter.

- 4 Cups of Beef Stock (Can buy in a can, can boil water and add cubes of Brovil, or can Reduce beef stock from bones and vegetables over a few hours.)

optional: Garlic, Red Wine 1 Cup. (Replace 1 cup of Beef Stock, or add in without replacing.) optional: parsley / Thyme. Swiss cheese, French Bread.

this is like plain and simple skipping most optional ingredients. Garlic is also optional.

Put your soup pot over heat, medium. Put butter in the bottom of the pot with your onions. Let them cook for a few minutes stirring occasionally. You want the onions to turn light brown and start to smell good. This is called caramelizing. You can pinch sugar to help the process along. Don't use too much literally pinch it between your fingers and sprinkle the onion.

Once they're all mostly brown and before they start to burn, put in 2 tablespoons of Flour to coat the onions. The flour will help thicken the soup up. You want the heat low for this part so you don't burn anything and the flour doesn't stick to the pan. (butter should help as well.)

Once you've coated the Onions in Flour, you can add the liquid. (Beef Broth, Optional Wine.) And add a teaspoon of Salt. You can add pepper too if you want to your own preference. This would also be where you add in shit like Thyme, Bay Leaves, herbs in general.

You can cover this now, bring the soup up to a boil. (Bubbles will be violently popping at the surface of the liquid in the pot.) Bring the heat to a low setting. > 50% of whatever it was at. If you have a dial from 1-10, you want to be around 2 or 3 or lower depending on your stove. If it's a flame, use your eyes, you want a small flame barely there.

Cover the soup and let it simmer (low boil) for 30~40 minutes.

Bam. You're done. You've just cooked a soup. If you got the optional cheese and bread (it's really necessary but the soup's good without it.) - put bread ontop of the soup and cheese ontop of the bread and put that bowl in the oven under the broiler for a few minutes to melt the cheese and toast the bread. Fucking Delicious.

Last edited:
Actualy, i'm a good cook. When i was a teen i thought that might help with girls when i grow up, but you all know how that worked out lol

Actualy, i'm a good cook. When i was a teen i thought that might help with girls when i grow up, but you all know how that worked out lol
just lol at your optimism

Cooking is one of my passions. If you need any pointers, feel free to PM me.

Cooking is easy. Prepping to cook and cleaning up afterwards, now that's the hard part.

I tried to cook a packet pasta meal for probably first or second time in my life ( idk) and i couldnt even cook that properly. Put the ingredients in and did the right measurement shoved it in microwave, stirred it around and it was all fucked up. Pasta on bottom, butter and whatever the fuck else on top.
Gonna tell mommy to cook some pasta for me at 7 am, the time of feasting will soon come.

Everyone fucks up the first time they do things, even if it is something seeming simple as packaged pasta.

More than the average woman is able to do when it comes to cooking.

i cant cook for shit either. ive literally got a stove and microwave on fire before.
at most i can cook boiled eggs and cook oatmeal. that is as far as my knowledge takes me. i had always hoped my Dad would show me how to grill but we dont have that kind of relationship. I was hoping Id get a housewife so she could cook for us and in exchange id buy the food and wash dishes but im 30. that shit aint happening anymore plus no women know how to cook these days. ive met a lot that can bake but cakes and muffins everyday isnt going to work out well.