Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait: You love cereal

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
I love cereal, it's 1 of my favourite foods, I eat it morning, night, for dinner, for supper, anytime of day. Sure normal people love cereal as well but they're not obsessed with it to this degree like a lot of us losers in life. There's something about milk and cereal that is comforting. I even have warm cornflakes in the microwave. I love all cereal, it's just so good. Lately I discovered Kit Kat cereal and its so nice. Losers in life can't cook so cereal is the safest option :whatfeels: .

Based, have you tried frosties? It’s the best cereal IMO because it’s full of tasty sugar:feelsgah:

Based, have you tried frosties? It’s the best cereal IMO because it’s full of tasty sugar:feelsgah:
ye it's nice and crunchy nut as well, but best when its eaten immediately so its crunchy not soggy like most cereal. In the UK we get all these cereal from Kellogs, but I know that the states has a wider variety like Lucky charms for instance, we don't get stuff like that, we get cheerio's instead

I used to eat some cereals when i was a kid and teen, mainly Coco pops.

Of course i would never eat them today as an adult. Full of acrylamides and heavy metals. Cancer food.

What's ur favorite cereal? (Reeses puffs mogs every other cereal)

Cereals are candy essentially. It's more healthy to eat a big chocolate bar than cereals. And ice cream is healthier too.

Last edited:
i enjoyed some hot weet bix this morning :feelsokman:

ye it's nice and crunchy nut as well, but best when its eaten immediately so its crunchy not soggy like most cereal. In the UK we get all these cereal from Kellogs, but I know that the states has a wider variety like Lucky charms for instance, we don't get stuff like that, we get cheerio's instead
I live in CHADstralia and our main cereal is also Kellogg’s and they recently just bought in cheerio’s about a year or 2 ago, we can also get the American cereal like Reece puffs or lucky charms but the main supermarkets don’t stock them only a few little shops stock them.

Cereals are candy essentially. It's more healthy to eat a big chocolate bar than cereals. And ice cream is healthier too.
Most cereals have whole grain these days and vitamin D and B vitamins so they have lots of health benefits and the milk is good for you're bones.

i enjoyed some hot weet bix this morning :feelsokman:
Weetabix is a nice filling snack as a last resort when there's nothing else in. Sometimes I like bran based cereal like bran flakes with chopped banana for instance, very healthy and delicious.

I live in CHADstralia and our main cereal is also Kellogg’s and they recently just bought in cheerio’s about a year or 2 ago, we can also get the American cereal like Reece puffs or lucky charms but the main supermarkets don’t stock them only a few little shops stock them.
Kellogs and Nestle are the main manufacturers of cereal here in the UK. I love chocolate cereal the most as I'm obsessed with chocolate and I love chocolate milk. We don't get Reece puffs or Lucky charms sadly, there's so many I would love to try from overseas. This KitKat cereal is new here in the UK. Kellogs Krave is popular, its like a multi grain cereal square shell with a chocolate filling, they taste so good.

Most cereals have whole grain these days and vitamin D and B vitamins so they have lots of health benefits and the milk is good for you're bones.
The cereals are fortified with synthetic vitamins. It's absolutely worthless. The fortified iron for example, is very toxic. Most people don't even use regular milk for cereals anymore, most normies use soymilk, almond milk or skim milk.

Ice cream is healthier because it has more fat soluble vitamines. If the ice cream is plain and homemade it is healthier to eat ice cream for breakfast instead of cereals every day of the week.

Yes because i can`t cook for shit

I would eat oats all day if I could, but I would get bored of it. I used to love Crunchy Nut Clusters when I was younger.

Chocolate cornflakes are back here in the UK, bought a box the other day, they were my favourite cereal growing up

Cereal fucks my stomach up I dont eat it much its good though favorite is frosted flakes corn flakes and honey cheerios fruit loops

leanmaxxing so only dense nutritious food, no sugar for me