Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't even get a job cleaning toilets

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I need to do something because I have a ton of student loans (and no degree since I dropped out). Even toilet cleaning jobs ask for 10 years of experience and a covid vaccine. I think I'm better off trying to qualify for NEETbux.

I get we need money but I think being unemployed is the biggest F U too society ever and super based

Just be neet

apply to be a dishwasher in a kitcken. essentially any braindead retard drugaddict can get hired doing it, and if youre fast the other kitcken staff will vouch for you to the front that they need you to work.

I thought you lived in trash

Apply at a sand nigger restaurant

I get we need money but I think being unemployed is the biggest F U too society ever and super based
Society dosn't give a damn, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. While the masses continue working, they get laid so they have motivation to work. The only one you're doing a disservice not working is yourself.

Do you think that because a couple of neets don't contribute to society it's gonna change something? lol

Why do you want to clean Chad's cum

Even minimum wage jobs like flipping burgers or cleaning will require some kind of degree/experience, drug screen, proof of vaccination, clean record, references, and if you have an employment gap then forget it

Even minimum wage jobs like flipping burgers or cleaning will require some kind of degree/experience, drug screen, proof of vaccination, clean record, references, and if you have an employment gap then forget it
Guess I gotta rope when my savings run out.

Luckly they haven't asked you for a knowlage of a 2 forgein laungages

Same, been Neeting for 9 months, i need to get job, I don’t want to work in restaurants or cleaning toilets, looking for better job, it’s ovER :smonk:

supply is greater than demand.

I want to jack off

cleaning toilets
I want to jack off

I want to take a shit ON A toilet's face

apply soft serve GIF

Not when your parents are dead or get tired of your bum ass and kick you out, then you're homeless in the rain and having to panhandle to survive.

Some restaurants will hire alcoholic semi-homeless couch surfing nignogs for back kitchen dishwashing. One nog in my old neighborhood was caught stealing chicken for his crackhead bully brother. Sad because he was very honest, but his bigger brother put pressure on him to steal for him.

I need to do something because I have a ton of student loans (and no degree since I dropped out). Even toilet cleaning jobs ask for 10 years of experience and a covid vaccine. I think I'm better off trying to qualify for NEETbux.
B R U T A L

Not when your parents are dead or get tired of your bum ass and kick you out, then you're homeless in the rain and having to panhandle to survive.
Still better then living the comfy fag life homeless guys are true alphas, in my opinion you can’t be incel and have a job if you’re employed you’re NPC normie NT volcel too me

Last edited:
Still better then living the comfy fag life homeless guys are true alphas, in my opinion you can’t be incel and have a job if you’re employed you’re NPC normie NT volcel too me
What are you gonna do when your homeless?

How are you gonna find food, or a place to sleep at night when it's raining or the middle of fucking winter? How are you going to defend yourself against a bunch of other hobos trying to rob you or kill you?

What are you gonna do when your homeless?

How are you gonna find food, or a place to sleep at night when it's raining or the middle of fucking winter? How are you going to defend yourself against a bunch of other hobos trying to rob you or kill you?
God..if he’s not dealing with you yeah all those things will happen but I have faith bro

Apply for disability

Work for yourself as a cleaner. Advertise in a shop window. Get cleaning products and start up on your own.

After a while employ others and manage them.

get unemployment insurance and invest in the stock market

Even toilet cleaning jobs ask for 10 years of experience and a covid vaccine
The covid is more and more becoming the meme antivaXxers warned us about. For almost anything now some asshole will ask you if you got the VaXx, and if you didn't or haven't done it yesterday, they will deny you the most basic right. It's harder to cross a border legally if you don't got the VaXx than it is for an illegal immigrant to get in your country with military grade weapons. I can't believe the world has become this retarded.

Clean toilets on the street with super soaker filled with concentrated sulfuric acid 10mol/dm3 :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: ( for legal reasons its a joke)