Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't even go outside without my sunglasses anymore

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
Over the summer I got so used to wearing sunglasses all the time and it was perfect for hiding my face. Now I can't leave the house without them, even when it's overcast. I figure that the stares I get for showing wearing sunglasses is nothing compared to the stares I get when people see the entirety of my face..

Andrew tate trait

make sure to wear a mask too, youll fit right in with the NPC's and people will see even less of your face.

Over the summer I got so used to wearing sunglasses all the time and it was perfect for hiding my face. Now I can't leave the house without them, even when it's overcast. I figure that the stares I get for showing wearing sunglasses is nothing compared to the stares I get when people see the entirety of my face..
this happens when you go full cooomer
dead eyes asymmetric due to fucked up hormone balance and minerals due to sexual exhaustion because of excess PMO

I actually look retarded if i bing on fapping eg 3 times a day back to back , one eye goes lazy and have crazy sleepy eye and dark bags under eyes I LOOK FUCKING DEAD