Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I can't even gymcel properly

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
I just ended up embarrassing myself because I didn't know how to jump rope or do the little rhythmic speed punching thing. And of course, it was full of Stacies and Chads (mostly mexican since I went to someplace downtown)

I'm laughing at myself right now. I must be physically retarded.

You tried, my friend.

Are you actually trying to escape? Are you trying to join the normie in his debauchery and futile lifestyle? Why?

Wholly shit I thought you were a hikkomari, what are you doing outside

You can make your own home gym, buy a bench press seat (a lot of them less than $70) and some weights/barbell and start slowly

Same. I'm a currycel manlet. For me, there is no gym for my face AND BODY :'(

You can make your own home gym, buy a bench press seat (a lot of them less than $70) and some weights/barbell and start slowly
I already have all that, but they're doing nothing but collecting dust in my basement.

I have no rhythm either. I jump rope like a down symdrome kid. Its over for jump rope cels

I have no rhythm either. I jump rope like a down symdrome kid. Its over for jump rope cels
Yeah, me too. I don't know why I find this so funny.

I just thought I'd give it a shot.
Are you going to try again? What's next? Going to clubs? Getting a job? Taking the bluepill? Aspiring to betabux? Getting cucked and humiliated?

If you're doing it for personal fitness/coping mechanism, then fine, but don't fall for the self improvement scam. Don't become blue pilled.

Try racquetball, basketball, things you can do to get your blood pumping. Then move on to other things.

Are you going to try again? What's next? Going to clubs? Getting a job? Taking the bluepill? Aspiring to betabux? Getting cucked and humiliated?

If you're doing it for personal fitness/coping mechanism, then fine, but don't fall for the self improvement scam. Don't become blue pilled.
Nah, I'm not going again. It was more of an experiment than anything else.

I'm gonna try jogging/sprinting outside every morning
Good luck, I guess. If you're ugly and/or a manlet, then it won't help.

Its all futile if youre ugly, but at least you tried.

Are you actually trying to escape? Are you trying to join the normie in his debauchery and futile lifestyle? Why?
Lol exactly, aint no gym for your face son, you either got it or you don't and chad has it all. Just rope.

I wanted to try boxing because it looks fun don’t want to embarrass myself rather get a boxing bag at home

I got my weights at home(gift from my uncle) and I punch my door as a substitute for a boxing bag buy weights for home slowly but surely you'll see results and buy some whey, creatine all that shit

Its real. I cant play pong irl because im so stiff. I move like a morrowind character.

Good luck, I guess. If you're ugly and/or a manlet, then it won't help.
Running is nice imo. Takes your mind off of things and makes you feel like youre progressing towards something

Just do calisthenics

Daily reminder that there's no gym for your face.

I got my weights at home(gift from my uncle) and I punch my door as a substitute for a boxing bag buy weights for home slowly but surely you'll see results and buy some whey, creatine all that shit

>using a door as a punching bag

U srs? Dude that shit will fuck up your knuckles lmao.

Lol I get self conscious when I'm using the machines

I wanted to try boxing because it looks fun don’t want to embarrass myself rather get a boxing bag at home
the best boxing bag
zSgbkMVm0HCBBjKgtF0kYjfBf4KhzdT4tp5TFAE11G5xigwr520OwZTlg8tSLyvkCedotDhbYg=w486-h274-nc

>using a door as a punching bag

U srs? Dude that shit will fuck up your knuckles lmao.
the skin will get harder, as a defence mechanism

I don't have the motivation to gymcel consistently for more than a week