Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I cant even rent a house now that i have money

• Thread starter Deleted member 20536
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20536

Self-banned
-
I need to move and i cant even find another place.
Everyone asks for 4 years contracts, or statal jobs, military jobs, or just rents to guys with a family

The thing that makes me rage is that this place is a shithole, not even a place where you would like to live

There arent people fighting for that, because there is nobody buying or renting

They want a millionaire clark kent to buy their shitty house in the middle of nowhere during a pandemic

If you are a young single male , even if you have money and a job , they still treat you like a drug addict ready to destroy their house

I hope to get hit by a truck

Sad shit, man.

Buy a truck bro.

Buy an RV and park in front of their shitty property. :feelshmm:

I hate when places require you to have a gf to get a job like bruh if my job pays less than 15$/hr how am I supposed to have a girlfriend? Plus u see how ugly I am

I hate when places require you to have a gf to get a job like bruh if my job pays less than 15$/hr how am I supposed to have a girlfriend? Plus u see how ugly I am
Yeah
Now i need to have a gf to even get to rent

They dont even want my money, because if you are male and single you must be mentally unstable

Just kill me already

I feel you OP, I was in the same situation for a couple of years. I had money but being technically unemployed disqualified me from living in a lot of places. Our society is a literal prison, and you're not even allowed to have your own cell.

I live with my parents, can't relate

that is just messed up society is a shithole indeed

I feel you OP, I was in the same situation for a couple of years. I had money but being technically unemployed disqualified me from living in a lot of places. Our society is a literal prison, and you're not even allowed to have your own cell.
That's crazy. And the mandatory GF part is dystopian as fuck if the state does nothing to help us getting one. The only way to escape this hellhole is to have a decent alpha job allowing you to moneymax. Capitalism wins everytime, you lose.

Everyone asks for 4 years contracts, or statal jobs, military jobs, or just rents to guys with a family

The thing that makes me rage is that this place is a shithole, not even a place where you would like to live

They want a millionaire clark kent to buy their shitty house in the middle of nowhere during a pandemic

If you are a young single male , even if you have money and a job , they still treat you like a drug addict ready to destroy their house

@Ecstasy thoughts?

@Ecstasy thoughts?
Still living with my mum in a city that gets flooded with swiss richfags (mountain jews) who push housing prices so I can't help out here :forcedsmile:

That sounds awfully familiar to the situation with foids.

I need to stick my dick somewhere but I can't even find a woman.
Everyone of these bitches asks for marriage contracts, or my money, or my undeserved respect for their roastie asses

The thing that makes me rage is that these cunts are all ugly roastie meat, not even a place where you would want to stick your dick in.

There arent people fighting for that because there is no woman seriously offering sex

They want a millionaire beta bucks to buy their shitty house in the middle of nowhere during a pandemic

If you are a young single male, even if you have money and a job, they still treat you like a creep ready to rape their asses in broad daylight

That's crazy. And the mandatory GF part is dystopian as fuck if the state does nothing to help us getting one. The only way to escape this hellhole is to have a decent alpha job allowing you to moneymax. Capitalism wins everytime, you lose.
Yeah couples are given priority for housing too. Crony capitalism and communism are two sides of the same coin. With crony capitalism, the state is owned by the corporations. With communism, the corporations are owned by the state.

swiss richfags (mountain jews)
Source

I miss the good ole days of giving a person money and they take it then leave you the fuck alone for a month. Oh and they also didnt care where the momey came from

i sit ou not i had to sign a morality clause in my renter agreement that said i got my money from legal sources. Then they got my bank info for direct deposits. No cah anymore. Or checks. THEN these fuckers wanted 3 momths upfront and i still had to pay the first momth so that means i paid 4 months before even moving in the fucker

and since moving in my rent has gone up 110 in 2 years. Fucking fuckers
(i mean 110 per momth)

Of course they do, cause you are not female

trucks drive on highways