Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't feel empathy towards anyone except incels and truly disgraced people

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Blackpill & Racepill theorist
★★★★★
I can't feel nothing for someone else rather than incels and truly disgraced people such as homeless hobos or war victims.

But for normies and foids? I can't feel anything but disdain

You were raped ? Shouldnt left the house dressed like that
You were beaten by your boyfriend? Should've dated a good guy with less looks
Your gf cheated on you? Couldn't care less , shouldnt fucked an slut then

Even homeless sexhavers and voluntary soldiers can go fuck themselves too

Cheaters, toliet friend can go fucked themselfs with their sneak link.

totally cucks

Based

but at the end we are the outcasted ones, the "wrong" ones

Based & coldpilled: They showed me no consideration when I was the receiving end of their shitty jokes, when foids rejected me, and when no one cared for me.

I sometimes feel sympathy for normies when they've had their lives wrecked by some foid, but never ever feel it for foids. They are the root of the problems. Normies don't have much choice on who they date.

Same. Well, some rape cases I can feel sympathy for, but any women who get beat... every time it seems like they knew what they were getting into.

I understand your perspective, although I'm more empathetic. Its just something I can't change

pretty much my thoughts.. but Cum dumpsters would rather be with an abusive (attractive) guy, than a caring (less attractive) guy. I think it´s just their primal animalistic instinct and how they´re hardwired

I can't feel nothing for someone else rather than incels and truly disgraced people such as homeless hobos or war victims.

But for normies and foids? I can't feel anything but disdain

My reasoning exactly. I only care for people that were born unable to change anything. I don't feel bad for femoids who chose to wear a slut outfit.

pretty much my thoughts.. but Cum dumpsters would rather be with an abusive (attractive) guy, than a caring (less attractive) guy. I think it´s just their primal animalistic instinct and how they´re hardwired
That's why the free will exist, foids should be able to overcome this primitive desire to fuck a bad boy and settle with someone more caring for them. But they are too lazy for that. So unless some foid isn't a schizo-level ultra-ND I can't feel sorry for any of them getting into this kind of abusive relationships

It is normal. We don’t feel related to them, so no compassion.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back