Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can’t keep living like this

OwariDa

OwariDa

Truly Humble Under God
-
Every single moment of my existence is a hellish nightmare. The only “joy” I have in life is working out 6 days a week.

I don’t think there’s anything worse in life than being powerless to actually change your life for the better.

Sure I have a job, go to college and have a decent gpa with a good major, work out consistently, have hobbies, take care of myself, etc but it’s not enough.

All that doesn’t matter since they are not what hold me back.

Sure I have a job, go to college and have a decent gpa with a good major, work out consistently, have hobbies, take care of myself, etc but it’s not enough.
oh fuck off.

Your problems are larger than inceldom if you can't appreciate these things.

No pussy no life

oh fuck off.
why?
Your problems are larger than inceldom if you can't appreciate these things.
I can appreciate those things cause I know it could be worse. But I’m tired of this shit too.
No pussy no life
IMG 5005

I can appreciate those things cause I know it could be worse. But I’m tired of this shit too.

What I'm saying is, maybe after you solve these larger problems, you'll find that inceldom wasn't really a hurdle for you.

No job for your face

you sound NT and how tf do you cope with going Jew college and working with foids.

I also work out 5x a week and earn decent money, but I have a career that I'm actually passionate about. Well not passionate but I like working. I think that's what's been keeping me sane all these years despite being bitchless.

i just want a girl. I have no other major issues in life.

If you've achieved all of those things, I'd be very interested in the minute details of your life. I'd like to watch you, and learn how it is exactly you have no female friends.

you sound NT and how tf do you cope with going Jew college and working with foids.
I wouldn’t say I’m completely NT but I can talk normally for the most part and engage in conversations and keep it going.

Eh college is pretty chill tbh. I get out of class pretty early. I don’t work with girls too much.
I also work out 5x a week and earn decent money, but I have a career that I'm actually passionate about. Well not passionate but I like working. I think that's what's been keeping me sane all these years despite being bitchless.
True. Having a real interest in something rather than coping is better. I do have that with working out and it’s helped a good amount in the past 10 months since I started.
If you've achieved all of those things, I'd be very interested in the minute details of your life. I'd like to watch you, and learn how it is exactly you have no female friends.
They just don’t like me. I get along with normies without too many issues. Both at work and in college. But the girls are a whole different breed.

They just don’t like me. I get along with normies without too many issues. Both at work and in college. But the girls are a whole different breed.

You would have to be the only man on Earth this successful in every other avenue except women.

You would have to be the only man on Earth this successful in every other avenue except women.
Sometimes I do feel that way.

Im 2 years into college with no debt with an engineering degree.
Have a decent gpa.
I work out consistently and can bench probably 240-250. Have been working out for 10 months or so.
I have a job and make enough money to spend on myslef without worrying about college finances.
Have a car. I’m not a complete sperg and can converse with people decently. Some better than others. My sports and music interest are adjacent to normie tier.

And I’m 19, will be 20 this summer.

What I'm saying is, maybe after you solve these larger problems, you'll find that inceldom wasn't really a hurdle for you.
Bro wtf this sounds so :bluepill:. I thought inceldom was about not being able to attract any women and being hopeless no matter what.

Nigga lol? Do you want him to betabuxx or something? There is no education and money for our subhuman traits lmao. All the women going for successful sub5s are gold diggers and manipulators. How could that be a successful relationship? You might as well still be incel because she doesn't love you in the first place. Just gonna end up a dead bedroom.

Imagine looking forward to bettering yourself. I look forward to destroying myself. I look forward to smoking every hour at work to waste time, I look forward to eating unhealthy shit that tastes good.

"The only joy I get is working out" Yeah go stick a dumbbell right up your ass.

Nigga lol? Do you want him to betabuxx or something? There is no education and money for our subhuman traits lmao. All the women going for successful sub5s are gold diggers and manipulators. How could that be a successful relationship? You might as well still be incel because she doesn't love you in the first place. Just gonna end up a dead bedroom.

See, now you're sounding like one of those "Only Chad has the relationships that matter, any man who provides for his woman is in a fake relationship" people.

See, now you're sounding like one of those "Only Chad has the relationships that matter, any man who provides for his woman is in a fake relationship" people.
Sub5s that provides for women are in a fake relationship lol. When did I ever mention normies and chads? You act like being rich and educated matters that much for foids lmfao. They can work themselves and are usually more educated than men. They don't need a provider anymore.

Sub5s that provides for women are in a fake relationship lol.

This right here is what I mean. "If you're ugly, any relationship you manage to secure is automatically fake." That's nonsense.

This right here is what I mean. "If you're ugly, any relationship you manage to secure is automatically fake." That's nonsense.
True.

All I’m missing in life is a girl. It sounds so simple however is the bane of my existence.

Bill Gates is a sperg, that's the answer to that. Bill Gates was not originally a socially successful person.
OP said
I get along with normies without too many issues. Both at work and in college.
which was true for Bill Gates too. He had friends in high school and formed multiple companies with some of them. He wasn't an autist or an outcast, just like OP isn't. And yet you think that's enough to not be an incel.

OP said

which was true for Bill Gates too. He had friends in high school and formed multiple companies with some of them. He wasn't an autist or an outcast, just like OP isn't. And yet you think that's enough to not be an incel.

I don't think that Bill Gates isn't an autist. Approaching your employees for romance shows he's not on the same page as the rest of us.

What a bunch of bluepillers in the commets. Of course if you're single and lonley you won't be happy. How to live like you live? Honestly, I don't know this myself. Only coping is a way. There is no point in live to realy live to