Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP. FUCK. KILL ME.

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
I revealed myself to the "girl" I was catfishing.

She reacted AMAZINGLY. Understanding and not even fucking mad. And guess what..? GUESS FUCKING WHAT
Screenshot 20180704 200455 Messages

GIGAKEK

damn man I don't even know what to say ... I was just about to post in your other thread and then I see this.
holy shit. I suggest you get drunk until you blackout.

Last edited:
Better than nothing eh?
Biological femoids are harsher.

IM DONE. IM SO FUCKING DONE. FUCK MY GODDAMN LIFE AND PATHETIC EXISTENCE

Fuck, how'd you find this dude? Does he visually look like a woman?

What a plot twist...

LOOKS LIKE A WOMAN. LOOKS JUST LIKE A WOMAN. FAKE TITS OR STUFFED SHIRT.

IM SUPPOSED TO FUCK A MAN??? FUCK OFF
VOLCEL IF YOU DONT
pm me pics lmaoo i'd hit a trap

LOOKS LIKE A WOMAN. LOOKS JUST LIKE A WOMAN. FAKE TITS OR STUFFED SHIRT.

IM SUPPOSED TO FUCK A MAN??? FUCK OFF
You should have him suck your dick and then take photos of his little dick and post them online so future incels don't fall for this incubus' tricks.
I DONT KNOW HOW TO RESPOND. FUCK. ILL PM YOU.
I want the pics too, fam.

You should have him suck your dick and then take photos of his little dick and post them online so future incels don't fall for this incubus' tricks.
But if I fuck a man I'm gay. I dont want my gf to have a fucking cock. I'm seriously panicking rn

But if I fuck a man I'm gay. I dont want my gf to have a fucking cock. I'm seriously panicking rn
You don't need to fuck him, just have him suck your dick and then expose that demon to the world. By the way, are you actually a NEET?

I DONT KNOW HOW TO RESPOND. FUCK. ILL PM YOU.
Pm pics please kek...

Sounds interesting... I wouldn’t want to be in your shoes... But seriously, you can’t make this shit up :lul::lul::lul:

This is like anime. No, even better.

You don't need to fuck him, just have him suck your dick and then expose that demon to the world. By the way, are you actually a NEET?
Yes actually NEET. I really don't know how I feel about this

Men even make better women than women. JFL

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::kys::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

OP, my stomach it hurts KEK, can't stop :lul::lul::lul:

most brutal plot twist i have ever seen on this forum tbh.
i can only imagine what it's like kek, everything went so well with revealing yourself etc. and then just O V E R

ask if it has a dick first
I'm fairly sure they're preop.

I DONT KNOW HOW TO RESPOND. DO I FUCK IT?

Oh boy, i had a really good laugh thank you OP. Now, seriously, if I was in your situation I would not do it, traps are just cucks that accepted being injected with female hormones and soy, so if you fuck it, remember this, you're fucking a man who basically made posts on cucktears and now is trying to be a woman after so much cuck ideology

Just try hanging out and don't go further then that

...I'm fucking lost. "She" seemed perfect. Idk if i could fuck a man...
I know I wouldn’t do it but that’s just me.

Another possible plot twist: She is larping as tranny.

ITS O V E R
O
V
E
R

Does the trap know that you're a NEET? What state are you living in where femboys want NEET dick?
I didnt mention it. But they haven't asked what I do or anything. Said I was "cute"

Volcel if you don´t. In some aspects trannies are better than girls.

Pure, unmistakable incel luck
banderas1.gif

This is your chance actually. Tell her youre actually a larping incel and see how she reacts. If he can accept that flaw you can go meet up and ascend, good job mate youre 95% there

haha you catfished each other bitch haha

This is your chance actually. Tell her youre actually a larping incel and see how she reacts. If he can accept that flaw you can go meet up and ascend, good job mate youre 95% there
Saying im incel is about as bad as saying I'm a nazi or something...
haha you catfished each other bitch haha
FOR REAL

Saying im incel is about as bad as saying I'm a nazi or something...

FOR REAL
Do it for the lulz, its over anyways with that target unless you enjoy getting pegged jfl

Kek Damn, well might as well ask her if she pre op or post op.

Do it for the lulz, its over anyways with that target unless you enjoy getting pegged jfl
True... idk. I'm shook. Im thinking about trying to get a blowjob.

True... idk. I'm shook. Im thinking about trying to get a blowjob.
Youll probably regret that later because hey, its a dude LOL. Gonna be one of those cringe memories that wont allow you to sleep at night