Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP. FUCK. KILL ME.

Don't do it. Blowjobs are short-term and fast going. Shame is forever.
Also hit me up in PM's with images, I need to see this.

Was this the chad that you were cat fishing with? The same girl?
Yes. Revealed I used a fake pic and everything. Sent a real one. And shortly after this conversation happened.

Yes. Revealed I used a fake pic and everything. Sent a real one. And shortly after this conversation happened.
Oh god fucking help you, that’s not even rope fuel that’s call up @FrailPaleStaleMale and borrow his shotgun and blow your brains out with buckshot so there is no survival fuel.

>Catfish.
>Reveal yourself.
>They fucking one up you.
lol

What the fuck is wrong with you? You catfish a bitch and then reveal that your were catfishing her? She's fucking with you, she wants you to come meet her so she can record a video and call you a fag for being this thirsty for trannycock.

Cucktears is gonna have a fucking field day....
What the fuck is wrong with you? You catfish a bitch and then reveal that your were catfishing her? She's fucking with you, she wants you to come meet her so she can record a video and call you a fag for being this thirsty for trannycock.
She proved shes a he. Trust me.

Elaborate?
You get anal all the time. They will give better hjs than any girl will due to years of expirience. Usualy more perverted, so you can expect crazier sex. Etc...

You get anal all the time. They will give better hjs than any girl will due to years of expirience. Usualy more perverted, so you can expect crazier sex. Etc...
Hm.. I gotta think about this. I'm seriously shook... it's a dude...

Pure, unmistakable incel luck
banderas1.gif
lmaoooo love it, so true.
Dw, come back when you have more postcount

Dirty Jewlycel

lmaoooo love it, so true.

Dw, come back when you have more postcount

Dirty Jewlycel
Bagel you gotta get your ass to the USA. I need my curry buddy to party with. And forget about my lame life

Bagel you gotta get your ass to the USA. I need my curry buddy to party with. And forget about my lame life
once this tinnitus stops, i'm booking a ticket LOL
Save you from this life of degeneracy

Only on incels.is could you try to catfish someone and be inches away from getting inches inside of you

Hm.. I gotta think about this. I'm seriously shook... it's a dude...
Be the guy who thinks the cup is half full, not half empty. Don´t think of it as a guy with boobs, think of it as a girl with dick.

once this tinnitus stops, i'm booking a ticket LOL
Save you from this life of degeneracy

Only on incels.is could you try to catfish someone and be inches away from getting inches inside of you
Fucking kek that made me laugh
Be the guy who thinks the cup is half full, not half empty. Don´t think of it as a guy with boobs, think of it as a girl with dick.
I really appreciate the advice dude.. I'm gonna have to think this over

Just downloaded the app shit feels fake as fuck