Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i cant seem to enjoy videogames anymore

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
over for me. what am i supposed to do now? i dont have hobbies or anything like that

i think vidya seems to most well liked at middle, high school
latter it slowly burns out

@Transcended Trucel

Same. Doesn't help that my computer is busted up and I can't afford new parts. Playing browser games works tho - makes me feel like I'm back in a better time in my life.

Bought a gaming laptop a couple years back, but barely even used it. Depression sucked away my only cope.

bookmaxx, I can give some reccomendations?

i like to read, but i dont because i dont know what book to read. what do you recommend?
Do you not want books with foid protagonists? Political books okay?what kind of genre if not?

Do you not want books with foid protagonists? Political books okay?what kind of genre if not?
I dont even know what I want. This year I read Silence by Shuzaku Endo and I really liked it. Then I read the book of the new sun because 4chan said it was good, but i didnt like it. And the last one Ive read was Grendel by Gardner and I like it.
Im not sure what to read now. Both Silence and Grendel had in common that they were mostly the main character talking with himself and they had some philosopical topics in them.

Same tbh, most games are shit now though.

Dopamine receptor cel

I dont even know what I want. This year I read Silence by Shuzaku Endo and I really liked it. Then I read the book of the new sun because 4chan said it was good, but i didnt like it. And the last one Ive read was Grendel by Gardner and I like it.
Im not sure what to read now. Both Silence and Grendel had in common that they were mostly the main character talking with himself and they had some philosopical topics in them.
Animal Farm, The Conquest of Bread, Are Prisons Obsolete to name a few.

Of these i reccomend animal farm the most! If you misread its political message it actually comes off as the other side.

i think vidya seems to most well liked at middle, high school
latter it slowly burns out

@Transcended Trucel
yeah this is true. Imo it gets too repetitive, also you have more problems in some ways to focus on and in the case of wageslaves, no time

I try to but then I think of all the time I’m wasting. Doesn’t help I barely get enough time to play to begin with:fuk: