Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why dont you guys enjoy playing video games anymore?

I

incel god

Banned
-
i read threads on here some of you say you dont like playing them anymore do you know why? what is happening?

We grow up and our lives are shit

I do, niggers here just play shit games

Dont know why. They get boring

i still do, but yeah i have periods when i don't play games for like a few days or a week.
And in my opinion since like 2014-2015 games become worse with some exceptions.

Every cope runs out, has an end.

Maybe because bros here play bad games generic modern games. Genuinely the best game to enjoy gaming is speedrunning it at least gives you a challenge

Because i will never get a pussy attracted to me. Nothing else matters anymore. :fuk:
Over :feelsrope:

While I'd like to say games being released are shit, which they are, I can't even be bothered to play old games now. It's just a huge time sink. In the amount of time I have after work, I can shitpost on here, work on projects, keep up on current events, play sports, etc. whereas playing a game would take up the same amount of time. The obvious anti-social aspect of it is also off-putting now that I am more sensitive about doing stuff that perpetuates my inceldom.

foids takeover and the dudes in the lobbys are down bad as shit its unbearable

old and games kind of shitty. maybe get back into it.

I still enjoy playing them.

They are all pretty repetitive and my brain knows its just 1s and 0s on a computer

once you played a few fps shooter games, the rest are the same

Liked it when I was 13-15 but just cant get into it

Too bad there's not some kind of interactive poker game that could be played here. Maybe flash based? Or whatever the new thing is?

Because new games suck for the most part.

I do like playing games sometimes especially arcade games, but I do have other hobbies and interests as well so I don't play them often

Don't enjoy them as much as I did when I was younger but i still play sporadically in short intervals

Tell me what is enjoyable about video games. Here's how my day went:

I spent 4 hours on "Dead by Daylight" being rude to survivors and killers as a survivor. There's no voice chat. No socialization. Only 2 people talked in post-game chat AFTER I initiated conversation of flaming some twitch nigger for not streaming for 4 months.

I then spent about 12 hours on Albion Online where I flipped virtual items on a market to make a profit, ran around dunking on low geared players in a safe zone, then tagging along a zerg doing the bare minimum in a "faction fight" then leaving the second an enemy army that was better geared showed up. I can't talk shit in this game due to a perma-mute for naming the jew, and I refuse to make a new account just to call people shit they probably can't understand anyway (Majority of the game is non-white.)

I'm already rich in the game and maxed out on all the shit I care about, so it's not like I gained anything from doing it.

If I won't remember a gaming moment 10 years later there's no fucking point in doing it.

Later I'll hop on Helldivers and shoot some NPC scripted robots a bit before nuking my own team and making sure no one leaves with supplies while screaming over the mic how they're normalfag sexhavers who must pay for the crimes they did to me during my school years or some other excuse like having a better wagie life or something.

Tomorrow I'll repeat the same thing, and the day after, and the day after...

This isn't fun or enjoyable.